Adds support for NIU Scooters
- Install this app on your Homey.
- Go to the app settings and provide your Username and Password. Click Save Changes
- Acces token will be fetched and filled in to the settings page.
- Connect a vehicle to Homey Niu
- Check statuses or create flows.
- Battery percentage
- Battery temperature
- Battery health
- Battery charging
- Remaining mileage
- Energy consumed Today
- Is scooter locked
- Is scooter home (based on Homey’s location)
- Data updates every 10 minutes
What’s new in v1.0.10
- Add new values: Last ride time / Last ride distance / Battery connected / Battery ECU
Apps made by @martijnpoppen