[App][Pro] Advanced Scheduler

@Raeven & @DirkG:

Could you please translate this? It is for a page showing all solar events during the day (see below).

"Sun_event_times":"Sun event times",
"List_of_solar_events_long":"List of solar events with corresponding times %date% at your location",
"Slide_to_select_a_date":"Slide to select a date",
"Event":"Event",
"Time_day":"Time",
"Will_not_occur":"Will not occur",

1 Like

Commited now. You can have a go at it if you want.

Commited to main branch. Hope that is ok.

Can’t remember seeing (or translating) the “Blue Hour Morning Start” (or end). :thinking:

I did a “rough” translation. Check Github :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Rough”? …they’re correct as far as I’m able to judge. Good job :slight_smile:

I created a new pull-request for the other translations you asked for:

1 Like

“Rough”? …they’re correct as far as I’m able to judge. Good job :slight_smile:

I created a new pull-request for the other translations you asked for:

Thanks. Merged. New version in test.

It would be great to have feedback on the new test version from those of you testing it.

On a few reports that it works I will push it live.

I’ll try to test it this week. I haven’t gotten around to it yet.

1 Like

Thanks! No stress at all!

Celebrating 300+ installations with a new version. It is simply a tab showing times of all solar events dependent on your location and date of year.

For more information on the solar events, visit the docs (last section). Advanced Scheduler main help page | com.fp.advanced-scheduler

More updates are coming, but the garden needs some attention this time of year. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Fredrik_Palsson

Let’s say I want to turn a lamp ON/OFF at random times, but it should maximum be on for X minutes

I my hallway, the light is controlled by a motion sensor and will normal turn off after 5 min inactivity.

I would like to simulate my presence by turning on/off the light for 5-10min x times pr. hour. Is this possible?

BTW, I have a feature request, copy/paste/move function would be nice :slight_smile:

@Kongedam: My best suggestion is to set up a schedule with random on, x times a day. If you want it to turn on one time per hour on average, during the day, you could set up a schedule that triggers random time between 8-9, 9-10, 10-11, 11-12 and so on. Then I would make an additional flow (completely separate from Advanced Scheduler flow) that turns the lamp off 5 minutes after it has been turned on. Would that be sufficient?

BTW, I have a feature request, copy/paste/move function would be nice

What is it you would like to copy/paste/move?

Thanks,
Good idea to make a second flow with a timer that turns off the lights after 5 min.

I would like to copy the schedules and then just edit name and time
or copy pase schedule events.

I think it could save some time, I know there are the option for raw settings, but its only for the hard boys :wink:

Copy paste of schedules are already on the to-do-list. Copy and paste of scheduled events seems a little less useful, so I will put it on the to-do as low priority.

To-do can be found here: Todo list · fpalsson/com.fp.advanced-scheduler Wiki · GitHub

Half way to the number of the beast :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Fredrik_Palsson

Hi m8
I have some trouble with the Random time
I have 2 schedules that triggers random in different time slots, but anyway they triggers at the same time?

Lys tændt i badeværelse (Red)

Lys tændt i køkkenalrum (Green)

LOG

@Kongedam: First a few questions:

1. Are you sure you are not mixing flows up (I guess you log from the flows)? It seems unlikely that the two schedules you have defined should trigger at the same time.
  2. How come there is half a minute from the first log to the last log in the same section? I mean if the shedule is triggered and you run a flow for turning on lights it should happen more or less instantly.
  3. Could you send your raw settings? Then I could setup the same schedules here and debug.

Sorry, you are right I made a mistake
When I made the new flow I copied the old fow trigger and forgot to change the Advanced schedule trigger.

Btw. This app is insane, it can minimize a lot of flows.
Big thanks from my side to you for developing this app and doing first class of support.

@Kongedam: Thank you VERY much! Your positive feedback is really appreciated!

BTW: I’m happy you figured it out.

@Fredrik_Palsson

New questions,
It seems that this flow is not running for me.
Maybe I misunderstood the “Tag Setters”

Cant they be used like this?