[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

v3.1.2 - 2021-07-26

• Breaking change: due to code clean up this update breaks the upgrade path for user still on Homey firmware 4.x and lower. If you still need to update your Homey to firmware 5.x or higher you will need to re-pair your devices to avoid issues.
  • Also removed the already deprecated custom dim/temperature action card for the Shelly DUO, please use the built in actions cards for this.
1 Like

Ah thanks, I didn’t know that.
Works like a charme, I’m back on the regular channel now :wink:

J

Little problem with a 2.5 roller shutter

I’m currently replacing all my Fibaro RS3 by Shelly 2.5… Shelly experience is way better !

Known issue. You can help troubleshoot it here: Shelly Roller Shutter 2.5 error 400 · Issue #127 · jghaanstra/cloud.shelly · GitHub

Hello, what is the current reference of the Shelly module for “roller shutter”?
Does it manage the Venetian blinds?
Thank you

Speaking of 2.5 Roller Shutter, is there a way to know the state opened or closed of it ?

There is a tag which position the roller is. Use 0.4 for 40% closed, 0 for closed and >0.98 for open.

but for the slates of the venitian blinds ???

Then you need two rollers. One for up/down and one for open/close.

I use the Up/Idle/Down buttons and this position value stay at 1 all the time…

Could be the same reason why you get a 400 error when using the slider. You offered to help in the GitHub issue. All needed info to help is already in that issue. See Shelly Roller Shutter 2.5 error 400 · Issue #127 · jghaanstra/cloud.shelly · GitHub

Hello. I have 2 RGBW shelly dimmers and they disconnect. Now I see One of them unreachable. Does have Shelly some problems or it’s because my wifi is bad? Do you observe same behavior or it’s just me? Thanks.

There are fw with WiFi issues, especially with unifi. They are in the proces of releasing fw which should solve the issues

1 Like

All of my Shelly’s don’t respond anymore.

Perhaps it’s because 5G was enabled last week, but my crystal ball is broken so can’t be sure.

Too bad that’s often the case, Crystal balls are even less reliable than shelly…

Getting real tired of Shelly’s in general. I lost two of them in thin air, not responding to hard resets just vanished in some digital realm between my wifi and reality.

I lost the count of how many Shellys I lost. At least 4 that were either refunded or replaced.
And I have two more that not answer anymore, but I didn’t have time to open the wall box to check. It’s unbelievable how fast they break. I have them for a bit more than an year. I noticed that they have the tendency to get real warm. I already started to buy smart buttons instead and already ordered the Hue In-wall switch, hopefully it’s better even if it’s not the same thing and double the price.
Probably I’ll give up on Shelly in the future.

Thanks for your conclusion, unfortunatly this is also my experience. The amount of updates being fed to Homey don’t help either there is always something wrong with the shelly part of my set-up. I’ll probably replace them for qubino or fibaro.

the problem often comes from Homey and their applications which are not updated … You will see the qubino and fibaro application are often very incomplete and bugged on some modules …!