[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

And there it is: https://github.com/jghaanstra/cloud.shelly/pull/11

2 Likes

v1.9.0- 2019-06-27

• NEW: add support for RGBW2 in 2x CW/WW mode (which is not supported in the official Shelly app) - credits to Chris Brandhorst
4 Likes

Today I installed my new shelly EM, it is a consumption meter with an output to activate a contactor.

Will it be possible for you to support it when the documentation is available?

Something similar to this would be good:

Screenshot_20190730-210832

Depends a bit on the documentation and the capabilities but probably yes.

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks for a great app! I really like it.

Will there in the future be support for the Shelly humidity and temperature sensor?
I have a couple of those and would love to be able to integrate them into Homey as well.

Not sure. The Shelly H&T only wakes up when an update is due. This can either be a periodic wakeup or sensor reading change greater than the configured threshold. On these events, the device wakes up to report updated sensor values and shuts back down immediately afterwards.

This means that Homey might not be able to poll the device for it’s status or that polling would drain the battery. It seems the status of the sensors can be published to mqtt so you could use that. Perhaps in the future you can configure the Shelly H&T to publish to a http API and I could implement it like that.

But I don’t own the device so I can’t really test. You could check yourself what happens when you request the status endpoint of the device. More info here: http://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/#h-amp-t-status

v1.10.0- 2019-08-11

• IMPROVEMENT: added device discovery in pair wizard
2 Likes

Since the update my Shelly 1 isn’t reachable any more. I have the latest FW on the Shelly 1 and I have tried rebooting the Shelly Homey app and the Shelly 1 from the web host interface several times.

Any suggestions?

Perhaps the IP address of the Shelly has changed? Make sure you set it as static in your router and it matches the IP added in Homey. I have not touched the code that handles the device so the latest update can not have caused this.

It is static and I can log into the web interface with the same IP. Will investigate some more but if you have any tips or trix, please let me know.

UPDATE
I come to think of that the Shelly 1 is the only WiFi device I still have left. I have replaced all others by Z-wave or ZigBee.
Restarted my Homey (which was the only thing I haven’t done) and the Shelly 1 started to work again.

I have a Shelly 1 and most functions work just fine. However, when I use the Shelly 1 with the flow card “Switched ON/OFF” in the “WHEN” section it doesn’t seem to be triggered. I can switch the Shelly 1 from the app, I can also see the status change when it is operated by a physical switch. The button is configured as an activation switch (Shelly automatically switches off after 30 seconds). I also tried the “Momentary” switch. Please advice.

It works for me. Just made a flow that runs when my Shelly turns on and I get the push notification.

Stupid me, flow was not enabled. Everything works perfectly fine now.

Hi @Phuturist

The documentation is now available

https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/#shelly-em

When will the shelly app be available for homey 2.5.2? Now the appstore says it is not compatible with my homey software.

Thanks!

Nevermind, I was on 2.5.1 and now it works with 2.5.2

Anyone willing to donate or loan a Shelly Humidity & Temperature so I can add it in the Homey app? I need to test this battery powered device if I want to be able to add it as it might work different than the powered devices.

I have uploaded a new version to GitHub with support for the Shelly EM. Could you check if it’s working.

1 Like

installed and working perfectly !! I already have it on my dashboard!

As a possible improvement … is it possible to separate the switch as an independent device? That is, 2 sensors (clamp 1 and 2) and a switch?

Not sure, I would need to look into that while I do not have much time to do so. You can submit an issue on GitHub so I can look at it another time.

1 Like

v1.11.0- 2019-09-02

• NEW: added support for Shelly EM
  • IMPROVEMENT: added total consumption for Shelly 1 PM, Shelly2.5, Shelly Plug and Shelly Plug S (this requires the re-pairing of the device)
  • IMPROVEMENT: added internal temperature for Shelly 1 PM, Shelly2.5 and Shelly Plug S (this requires the re-pairing of the device)
2 Likes