[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Works!!:+1:

1 Like

I want to be able to use “Shelly1 switched on by physical Button” as trigger for a flow. Is this possible?

Homey only shows switched on and off without any information about the trigger source.

Submit a feature request on GitHub, I’ll look into it later.

Will do. Muchas gracias!

EDIT:
done

[OT] Just saw the upcoming Shelly Button. That one will be really nice to have a few. My wife will love the possibility to turn on/off lights by flow or the switch on the cord.
Also excellent for guest rooms etc. :grinning:

I keep loosing my Shelly1 relais. They have a fixed ip and once a while they are not resolvable?? Any ideas? Running latest app and software? They are still available in the native Shelly app.

No one?

Shelly button is only a plastic case for shelly 1/ 1PM.

Yes, I know, That’s why I wrote [OT]. :slight_smile:
The button will make it easy to get a “good looking”, wife approved way to get window lamps etc. smart and when guest turn them off on the cord, that are still “alive”.
Today my guests turn off our lamps on the cord when they go to bed and then the Philips/IKEA bulbs are “dead” until someone (me) switch them in again.

no one?

Check Wi-Fi coverage.

I am trying to reinstall my Shelly 1 and 2.5 in the devices tab, but I get a error message, see picture! I am on 3.0.0-rc. 16 and app 3.0.0.411 somebody any idea what can resolve this problem?

Wait for the next RC:

1 Like

Thanx, @robertklep I will just wait!

It is working now with Homey version 3.0.0-rc. 17

Mijn Shelly producten zijn niet meer zichtbaar in de Homey app en online, het lukt niet om de app opnieuw te installeren op mijn telefoon of via de PC. Ik krijg de melding zoals in de screenprint. Ik heb al begrepen dat ik niet de enige ben. De Homey FW is up to date. Iemand een idee ? ben niet dagelijks bezig met de Homey dus kan iets simpels zijn.

Compatibility is >=3.0.0. De app zal dus alleen werken op FW 3.0.0. Installeren zal dus niet lukken op een lagere FW versie.

Het is wel heel bijzonder dat de apparaten zelf niet meer werken. Heb je al op voorhand de app verwijdert?

Nee dat is het vreemde.
De apparaten zijn wel zichtbaar in de Homey maar niet te benaderen.

via de shelly app zelf wel?

ja en ook extern via google home etc

Homey al een x 10 min uit gehad? Of hebben de apparaten misschien een nieuw IP gekregen?