[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Niet dat ik weet, en zeker niet allemaal. Shelly heeft recent wel een aantal verandering toegepast in de serveromgeving. Ik zal eens testen.

Toch lastig voor nieuwe gebruikers omdat 3.0 nog niet is vrijgegeven. Of zie ik iets over het hoofd?

Translated to english (sorry for dutch):

Maybe it was better if the latest version with only support for the version 3 would have been placed in the beta section. We cannot help it now, they are already on RC17 so hopefully it will hit stable very soon.

1 Like

Thanks, nog even geduld dus.

Please keep this topic in English, if your English isn’t good enough to explain your issues, please create a new topic on the Dutch part of the Forum

1 Like

Sorry won’t happen again.

I have a similar problem after change Homey with Homey Pro.
with the same sw 2.5.2 last that i can update i cannot install shally. But in the old Homey (not pro) with same sw i was installed Shelly with the same sw 2.5.2.
suggestion for solution?
I try to update the sw but the app Homey tell is updated.

The lastest version of the app requires Homey firmware 3.x. You have three choices.

1. Switch to Homey experimental channel and install Homey firmware 3.x RCx
  2. Wait till Homey firmware 3.x is released to the stable channel, my guess is this wont take long anymore
  3. Install the previous release from the Shelly app using the command line as described here.
1 Like

tkx a lot.

Can anyone help me?
I cannot pair devices. I can find the device, but as soon as I press connect I have to log in. I have already entered my username and password, but then he gives the error message: “cannot post”

Are you using v3.0.0-rc.16? If so, update to .17

Hero! After the update it works! Thanks for the quick reaction and solution… :slight_smile:

I wonder if the app also gets the yesterday energy consumption as well?
I am planning to buy 4 units for refrigerator, frezzer,washing machine and dryer.
But I want consumption now and yesterday values in my homey
Very nice if todays consumption is showed as well

It only measures what has gone through.

Does someone know how to reset 1pm? Had an outrage with WiFi and two devices did not connect anymore. One was easy to dismantle and after fixing the wires again it connected fine. So want to know if by for example turning on and off it can be reset.

ok, so its not so nice as Sonoff with tasmota ?
I might log it to my MYSQL and do a report with the data

Then I think i misunderstood you. It starts counting after you have installed it. You can get this information from the insight page.

Sorry about my bad english :slight_smile:
I am building a Dashboard in node-red and that would be interesting to get “now”, today and yesterday values direct from the device.
Else I can store “today” values in MYSQL I get in node-red dashboard also, ut more complicated

Right, well No, there is no specific meter to show the value of ‘yesterday’. You can get the information from the insight page, but don’t think you can get that to integrate in a dashboard, but I don’t know for sure, maybe you can look into that, just look at https://insights.homey.app/ to see if you can work with that. Otherwise, there is no other solution than the mysql path.

But if you look att device in your Homey, what values does it send ?
Do you use MQTT? would be nice to see what it sends