[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

1. Yes
  2. Use the generic “Action event” trigger card available under the app (not under the device itself, so search for Shelly)
  3. You can use the Homey webhooks to trigger flows from external URLs.
  4. Yes

Thanks ,
i add suiccessfully Shelly Button 1 and found app section in which i can use button to fire flow.

Unfortunatly i don’t find info about homey webhooks, is an app to add or a Homey OS function already present? please can you show me an example how to fire a flow using webhooks?
for example i would like to add in a shelly 1PM an URL action to start a flow, for example for a Shelly EM Overpower URL action that in shelly app is not present.

thanks
Marco

thanks
Marco

Guess I misunderstood. As far as I know there is no action url for overpower in the Shelly devices. I might be able to create a custom capability for it though it’s this information is present somewhere else. Submit a feature request on GitHub and I’ll look at it when I have time.

sorry i specify a wrong shelly device.
I have in my hose 3 Shelly EM and in this device i have overpower URL action…

is this a shelly cloud feature or in shelly device?

i would like to put in urls a webhook to run a flow…

or you can enable this in shelly app like button 1 button ?
thanks

You can use http request flow app to trigger any action in Homey by calling designated http request from outside.

The whole action URL’s are deprecated in app version 3.x and replaced by CoAP events. I see there is also a CoAP event for overpowered but I have not implemented it yet. As mentioned you can submit a feature request on Github.

If you wish to solve it with a webhook you can use the internal webhook card wich is available under the logica trigger cards. The information text of that card will tell you how to use it.

thanks i will try it.

Great Thanks, i will submit a feature request and i will try to use webhook card in logical section.

thanks again…
Marco

Changed several older Fibaro relays and dimmers to Shelly. Works perfectly, instant, group switching without “popcorn effect” and controllable from hub, directly or other hub. Great work @Phuturist. Perfect app

Hi guys,

I’m really struggling with getting URL actions to work.

I understand how to use tags in flow but setting up to actually get those to homey is problem.

After doing “Set callback URLs for triggers” under device in Homey, should Homey set all parameters to Shelly automatically or should I manually add URL information to each action?

The whole point of that maintenance action is that Homey sets the action URLs automatically. :wink:

Just follow the instructions from the first post.

Yes, I have followed and tried that several times :grinning:

But they still don’t show up in Shelly’s settings :thinking:

Hmm, could very well be this is broken in the v1.x version of the app. I wont be fixing that anymore though. I suggest you look into this: [APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly - #1097 by Phuturist

Shelly HT problem,
There is no Maintenance Actions in settings for some reason on this device. Only Advanced Settings and i can setup only user/password. This device doesn’t updates without callbacks.
Same problem on FW 4.2 or 5.

Are you using the 3.x version of the app on firmware 5.x?

on FW5 i used v3.0.7
on FW4.2 i used 1.25.6
i have two different Homeys to test.

On version 3.x there are no maintenance actions anymore. It works differently. I’ll check the code but my guess is that I won’t find anything strange and I don’t own the device myself to test with. The battery operated wifi devices are just not that reliable for integration. But what do you see under the device on version 3.x?

After i touch something, not sure what exactly. I installed/re-installed device many times. It’s updated humidity value and battery.

You probably just have to be patient until the device reports it’s status. As mentioned these battery operated wifi devices are not as swift as powered devices.

1 Like

What does this really mean? “Add your Shelly device in Homey just like you would add any other device.” Do I have to do something before connecting Dimmer 2 to homey?