[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Uh no, it just says add your device to Homey …

Have you installed the app?

Yes I have installed Shelly app in Homey and trying to add Shelly Dimmer (2). Red led is blinking behind the dimmer module (1 sec on / 0,1sec off).

You first need to add them to the shelly app on your phone. After it has been connected to the WiFi you can add it to homey.

Ok, now it works. Thanks Martijn!

1 Like

Hi,
I can’t seem to set URLs for callbacks for Shelly Button 1. Every time I try I get an error saying something like “wasn’t able to to start maintenance action” (translated from Swedish).

Any advise?

Install experimental firmware 5.x and the version 3.x of my app as described here: [APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly - #1097 by Phuturist

1 Like

Do all Shelly products require ver 5.x? Not sure I want to go that road before it’s stable.

Do all Shelly products require ver 5.x? Not sure I want to go that road before it’s stable

No, most are working under 4.x too. But not everything is. It probably won’t take months before 5.x reaches stable, but tbh nobody knows exactly.

1 Like

No, only the functionality for the action events isn’t working anymore on the 1.x and some device are only available under the 3.x version.

1 Like

I’ve got all philips hue lighting and want to get rid of the normal switches because my kids tend to switch the lighting off and cutting the power. Thats a problem so I’m looking to replace them with something usefull.

My idea is to get pulse switches with some shelly 1 or 1L and work with them in detached mode. With the pulseswitches I want to assign other flows.

I have got some 1PM switches but I don’t see the option in flows to add a 1x press or 2x press or long press. Do the 1 or 1L have these actions?

If yes, is it possible to still use the switch if in detached mode?

So basically not connect any lights but use the buttonpresses for other purposes?

Hope you can shed some light on what to get and how to wire

Nobody?

The 1L has an option to long press, no double press

You can use Shelly module without connected device (it has to be connected with Neutral wire). Then you can use its states (ON/OFF) to control other flows and I thing also a longpush action.

Rhats a shame, does the shelly 2,5 have this feature?

So I still have to build it in the ceiling in stead of behind the switches?

Or can is just connect it with a load attached but use it in detached mode

Is it possible the shelly 1pm doesnt have the options for a longpress in the app? I cant attach flows to a buttonpress with it

Did you read the instructions from the first post on how to set this up? The Shelly 1(PM/L) supports short and long press action events.