[APP][Pro] Daikin AI

I’m looking into buying an air conditioner and would like to integrate it with Homey. I now got a quote from my reseller and he suggested the Daikin 2MXM40 with 2 FTXP20, or 2 Daikin FTXF/RXF25.
Since there is no C in the name, does this mean they cannot be integrated into Homey?
In the specificatiopn of the FTXP it says there is an online controller, so you can control indoor from any location with an app, via local network or internet.

@Lodewijk_Olthof , It depends wich type of wifi module is in the indoor units.
If these are having the type BRP069C4x then they will not work with the app from @Homey_Lampje.

I myself having 2 Prefera FTXM indoor-units with a intergraded wifi-controller that only connects to the cloud and are not working with the homey app.

Anny news on the residential controller homey app for user with the new WiFi module

@Homey_Lampje

@Robjuh , is pending, there is a little progress on this topic

1 Like

@Mickel_Luiten

Thnx I’m planning to buy a airco today still can’t decide Mitsubishi electric or Daikin haha

I am a bit reluctant with the info on the residential controller(new WiFi controller) app for homey, but we are waiting on Daikin

Daikin it is :wink:

Hi Peter,
do you have any update on this BRP069C4x? For me being able to integrate the Daikin in my domotics is a must, yet i’m fine if it takes a while (as long as it comes) :confused:

There is no progress worth mentioning.

Hi @homey_Lampje,

From which update will you change the feature discussed below? My app version is currently v5.0.16

Thanks in advance!
Quin

Which feature discussed below, please make explicit.

1 Like

I have issues adding my Airco to Homey. I have a Daikin FTXM35R.
Homey Early 2018, firmware version 6.0.0
Daikin AI app v5.0.16

When adding it with the right IP Address I get a very short error message that an error has occurred and then the pop-up to add the airco disappears and there is nothing added.

Any suggestion how to debug or dolve it?

Have you read the forum? Check you WiFi adapter partnumber/the Daikin app you are using.

Partly. But apparently not well enough.
I guess I have to be patient then
:sleeping:

For those considering Daikin Comfora FTXP35M / RXP35, I have a working Homey integration with this app and the BRP069B41 wifi module. Many thanks!

1 Like

BRP069B4x works.

My new Daikin got installed today, with a BRP069c4x… which can’t be added :frowning: Hope Daikin releases more info soon.

I’ll donate a crate of beer if you get this working :smiley:

BTW: GitHub - Apollon77/daikin-controller-cloud: Connect and Control Daikin Cloud devices seems to be someone who made it work (haven’t had time to look at this more extensively)

I have this on my own radar no worries (among many others…) it is still a laboratory implementation for computer nerds not something I can reuse in Daikin AI… I don’t expect a solution this summer.

How far did you get with that solution? I managed to get a “code” and a “state” parameter, nothing more yet (didn’t set it up as proxy yet).

Went through the code a bit and it seems I should write something to tokenset.json but I don’t think this is enough information yet. (Just trying to get the quick & easy way going… might spend a bit more time on this a whole lot later)

Thats a deal , the beer :slight_smile:
THe GitHub - Apollon77/daikin-controller-cloud: Connect and Control Daikin Cloud devices uses a internal MTM proxy that can not be used with Homey. And something with the callback address.
Still waiting on Daikin / Athom for the api documentation

Hello! My wifi adaptor model is BRP072C42. Does this fall under the C-series models that is currently in development?