[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

No i tried that too.
If you can find a way to copy/paste the URL to your Shield and then With Tasker you start VLC it might be possible. But not sure.

Edit: Automate for android is free and works like Tasker. Also works on android tv and it can receive a webhook. So maybe from Homey you can send that to Automate on your Shield and let Automate start VLC @Crashy

2 Likes

@martijnpoppen a couple of weeks when the temperature was below zero celcius the eufy app told me it was too cold to charge the batteries. This might indicate there is a temperature sensor in the eufycam2.
Do you think it is possible to get that data as well ?

Edit: might also be that it uses a weather service to determine this.

@Rens_Hoekema Will add it to the list to check :wink:

Unfortunantly I canā€™t install Automate on Nvidia Shield. A screenshot however does do the trick, so Iā€™m good!

1 Like

I want to add the keypad.
I get the message: keypad had no functionality right now, use the Homebase 2 to change security modes.
All the others, doorbell, camera, motion sensor and the homebase I can add, is this normal or is this not possible with Homey?

@J_Pouwels please check this message: [APP] Eufy Security - #730 by RobbertV

Thanks

Hmm, still have some issues with the app. Doorbell presses are noticed. But i never get an snapshot (also not a few seconds later)

Hey @Maurits!
Did you put the notifications on Include thumbnail as i advised you earlier?

Also do you have the homebase wired via LAN?
If so can you try on wifi. I Saw this too with other people and then the image gets downloaded earlier.

Next to that a doorbell press doesnā€™t always include an live image. Actually most of the times it doesnā€™t

So it is not possible to stream the video from doorbell to tv using Chromecast?

Sorry, found it, not possible.

1 Like

Also missing the quick response function in the wired powered doorbell.
It was there on the previous version and worked like a charm.
Will this function be implemented again soon?
Otherwise Iā€™ll have to go back to previous app version.

@Jeroen_Zillig , i did a lot of testing with @Rens_Hoekema for the wired doorbell with quickResponses but we couldnā€™t het it working.
Do you remember which version you had installed?
Then iā€™ll add that code again. I disabled the quickResponses for wired doorbell a month ago

@martijnpoppen donā€™t know which version I had installed. But after removing the wired version and adding the doorbell as battery powered it works again.
Think it was my own mistake having added the battery powered as wiredā€¦
Got confused here because I have the battery powered doorbell but installed it wired :man_facepalming:

That makes sense! The protocol of the powered one is different. So i was really surprised that it worked :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah it gets power from the trafo. Which makes the battery version kind of powered :smile:

Thanks for checking.

A little ot, if i use a eufycam 2pro in for example kitchen
with high traffic, with only notification turned on and not recording and it set to optimal battery. How long battery life is expected to get because mine drop from 100 to 90 within 2 days.

FYI: This is The list Iā€™m talking about every time :stuck_out_tongue:

Link to list

CC: @Rens_Hoekema @Crashy @Chris_nl :wink:

2 Likes

Doing an awesome job @martijnpoppen :+1:

1 Like

@martijnpoppen almost happy Being tagged :wink:

1 Like

New app update (test: 2.3.0 ):

• NEW: add battery status and battery temperature

New flowcards:

2 Likes