[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

I have some issue with eufycam 2 pro, i don’t get any images in homey even though person is detected. Restarted app and camera without success

@Tb1 can you enable DEBUG in the app settings and send me your ACTOR_ID in a DM?

Since v2.2.5 the app crashes all the time :cry:

Hi @Rogier
Got your crash reports and already replied.

Change your public IP to an internal IP in the app settings.
This should be the IP of your Homebase.
You can find that IP at About device in the official Eufy app

Yeah… did that many times (local static ip), but after a crash all settings are gone.

It crashes because the IP is incorrect. Probably your account is locked by Eufy. That’s why you cant change the settings.

You can try a different account which does work.

Will reach out to you in a DM.

I installed your test app instead and for now it’s working again :+1:

One other thing is that i have 6 eufycam 2 pro cameras with same fw and there is just one that shows battery and temperature, but it got some error when I tried to look at the picture how’s that?

@Tb1 Might be that the image is not downloaded correct. Sometimes that happens

Okey I’ll try to trigger it again to see if i get a picture. How about the other issue? I found that one other 2pro camera is showing battery and temperature, so 2 of 6 is doing that (1 camera on each homebase) but it’s 5 hours since the last temperature update.

Not sure. Quite hard too help if I can’t see any logging. Also the test version might contain bugs :wink:

As requested earlier:

1 Like

Battery issue as described above is fixed :slight_smile:

Test: 2.3.3

2 Likes

Working like a charm, What is the update interval of temperature and battery level?
@martijnpoppen

@Rens_Hoekema right now it’s 4 hours. Otherwise Eufy might block you. So i thought 4 hours is ok-ish

Hey,

Is it possible that this doesnt work with the original home base. Ive tried the following but with no succes.

When i set the away mode using the keypad non of the away variables change. What am i doing wrong?

@Floris
Does the security mode changes to the correct setting in the Homey homebase?

Also I don’t see the value of the logic card only the variable name. But that can be something with sharing the flow.

Hey @Floris ,
I’m not sure if the Keypad is connected to your HomeBase 1?
Don’t know if they work together

When I want to add my keypad, I get the following message.

Is this normal? I have app version 2.2.5 on my Homey.

@RobbertV : no i dont think the status is changed in my homey homebase. When i press on the homebase icon and go to the first screen where you can see the status, the selection bar is on the blank top row. So i dont think homey is getting the settings from my homey base.

I thought that this might have been due to the different language settings (homey-nl, Eufy-eng) but i tested with the same languages and this did not fix it.

@martijnpoppen the keypad works with the home base in the eufy eco system. Ive been using these together successfully.

@J_Pouwels Yes this is normal. otherwise you won’t see that message. :wink: (the message is quite clear.)
As I said 5 days ago check this message: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #730 by RobbertV

Just to do a check:

1. you have notifications turned on? So when switching you get a notification from Eufy App?
  2. When you switch the mode from the Homey app, does it reflect in the Eufy app?
1 Like