[APP][Pro] Mill WiFi Heaters

I also have the same problem since this morning. Would be great if this can be fixed.

Iā€™m also having the same problem

Same here

Hi,
Had two mill ovens. Added them to the mill official app and to Homey through the mill app in honey. Everything worked fine.

Bought two more Mills and added them to the mills official app. They do not appear in the homey app. The settings on the mill app in homey is set to automatic updates. Why is this? How do I get the new Mills into homey?
[/quote]

Did you add the new heaters to a room in the Mill app? Otherwise they donā€™t show up I think.

Iā€™m unable to set the temperature on any heaters. It uses the Comfort/Sleep temperature set in the Mill app no matter what I set the temperature to. Mode changes between Comfort, Sleep, Away etc. work fine.

I always set the mode first and then wait a few seconds for the temperature set request.

@Henning76: Read the earlier posts from yesterday :slight_smile:

Yep same here @glennsp please help us out :grimacing:

Hi,

thank you all for pointing out the errors and sorry for not having a fix ready sooner.
Mill had changed an API endpoint. Iā€™ve fixed it now and ready to submit to Athom, just want to test it a bit more first.
If anyone else would like to help, hereā€™s the link:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi. Thanks for the quick update. I installed it and at first glance it works fine again
:+1:t2:

Seems to be working fine now! Thanks for the quick fix, really appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a another question, itā€™s kinda more a feature request. I have the SG1200WIFI model, which has a built in fan for extra heat flow. I was wondering if it is possible to enable that feature in Homey with a simple setting, so that i can use it in flows, or manually turn on/off in homey. Now i have to physically press that button on the heater itself or switch to the Mill app to turn on the fan. Thanks in advance !

Tested and is working!

Thanks Glenn,

Installed and temperature setting works fine now on my heaters:

• MILL OIL PREMIUM 1500W WIFI
  • MILL STEEL 1000W WIFI
  • MILL STEEL 600W WIFI

I still have the same problem even after installing the 1.0.8 version. New temperature updates in homey, but not in mill app or on the actual heaters. Any suggestions?

Edit: my bad. Had checked individual control

Works perfectly here, but have done a massive job concerning signal strenght and distancing units inteferring with wifi signal, check wifi bandwith spectrum.

check your wifi signal strenght, and inteference on 2,4. If necessary change wifi channel, measure load in your area, seperate 2,4 and 5 networks. Have more than one router? I do, turned off radio on my secure net (VPN) router, only cable, and wifi on open net router.

Recommend mesh routers on your main router system!

or,
Reset Mill heaters and add. Using Homey heating scheduler app? If not, do!

Do you have an Arlo cam system? Keep the base station faaaaaaaar away from router, should be considered as a military grade jamming device!

My experience is that Mill heaters wifi signal is weak, you need good coverage.

Sorry, itā€™s working. I had checked the individual control so they didnt follow the program, which is the temperature you adjust. All good :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can confirm that it works here, too after installing the test release. Good job!

Hello, thanks for making this app!
I have some questions:

1. In the app description you reccommend turning the Ā«individual adjustmentĀ» on in the Millheat app. However, when I do that, Homey is unable to control any heaters at all (4x glass wifi 600w and 2x plugs). What am I missing here?
  2. I used to run Tibber and Millheat connected, but recently discovered that this also renders Mill on Homey useless. I would ideally like Tibber to control the temperature but Homey to be able to override and/or switch the ovens off. So, Homey as the Ā«topĀ» system, with the ovens as thermostats. (The reason being a flow that when a fire detector is triggered, ovens etc are switched off, and Ā«total controlĀ» from one app. But I can not find a way to use Tibber and Homey at the same time, to control the ovens. Any ideas?)
1 Like

What is the test release? Im having problems finding any of my 3 mill heaters. :frowning:

We really need this app on homey cloud! Would be great if release for that aswell :slight_smile: