[APP][Pro] Philips Hue Zigbee (Without the bridge)

@johan_bendz Can you add in your first post the Filament G125 to this list. Prevents some questions.

Thanks @rvdeijk, there was a number of devices that needed to be added to that list :+1:

Hi @Pieter_Tack, thatā€™s a new product ID. I just added it to the code and it will be supported in next update.

Many thanks!
Is there a way in which I can receive an automated message if the app is updated? I cannot seem to find an RSS or subscription button or anything.

I can post here when I update. If you click the bookmark on my top post you will get notified when it changes.

1 Like

New version of the app: v2.0.13
Added support for:

• Calla Outdoor Tall Path Light
  • Appear Outdoor Wall Light (Upper and Lower)

And added a few product IDā€™s to already supported devices.

Hi everyone.
I have an early Christmas gift for all firmware 4.2 users.

As a special update I will for a short while remove the Test version (firmware 5 version) of the app from the App Store and update the Live version (firmware 4 version) with new product Idā€™s and new devices.

Before I can do that I would however need a bit of help to gather device and profile idā€™s for some products.

Bulb 1600 Lumen White - LWA009
Bulb E14 Candle White Ambiance (BT) - LTE002
Calla Outdoor Tall Path Light - LCF005
Runner Single Spotlight - 5309031P9
Appear Outdoor Wall - 1746330P7
Econic Hanging Wall light - 1744030P7

The information I need is:
deviceId:
profileId:

Thanks in advance! :santa:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice Christmas surprise! Then I would have full control of the Filament G125 inside homey instead of just the on/off ability :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Canā€™t help you though with the devices you are asking. :slightly_frowning_face:

Hi Johan, would it be possible to branch down this feature to 4.2 too?

THX in advance!

Hi @johan_bendz,

The motion sensor updates its light sensor by default when motion is detected (in the original Hue Bridge).
Since I need a light-dependent control, I lack this functionality with the motion sensor.
The lux value is not updated together with a movement.

I can influence the polling of lux and temperature in the ā€œAdvanced Settingsā€, but somehow it doesnā€™t seem to work. Is there still a problem with the sensor query, or how do I have to change the setting for a simultaneous update of the movement + brightness?
Do you know another way the brightness at the same time! together with a movement?

Thank you for your time and the fantastic app.

Hi Johan,

Could you add the color loop as well, so nice to use during Christmas :wink:
Keep up the good work!

Many thanks!!

Hi @Tregobad, the device have commands and attributes. A command is when motion occur, then the device sends a command to Homey telling Homey to act on it, eg. trigger a card. An attribute is updated on every change but only reported to Homey according to set parameters, eg. when x change have occurred, at least every x minute etc. I will have a look at what I can do to have it report an attribute when a command is sent. Itā€™s not by default done that way.

Hi @Joka. Sorry, noā€¦ I will not add any such code to the 4.2 version. Letā€™s hope firmware 5 is around the corner.

Hi @Pim, I mightā€¦ no promises! :thinking:
What I do have in releaseplan right now is support for power outage behavior, eg. what the lights should do when power has been restored. (off, on with defaults or last status) :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Take your time Johan, priorities first.

Thanks!

Hi @johan_bendz i bought a philips aurelle square but if i connect homey detect it as unknown device. Product ID: 3216231P6 are there different versions? Because in the app i can see those panels . Btw i tried to do a interview but it stop in a timeout. I use Homey 5.0 and the test version of the philips hue zigbee app. Thanks for your help

The .15 update breaks all hue devices

Turn of auto update fast users !!!

All bulbs are offline, where can i get the last version to overcome the problem?

Auto Update was faster than me :sweat_smile:
Same issue hereā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

Never change a running system:)
I always switch off auto update when everything works fine

1 Like