[APP][Pro] Philips Hue Zigbee (Without the bridge)

Cheers to that!

Ups , so time to CLI install from GitHUB

.16 is already in AppStore to fix it :muscle:

4 Likes

Ooops…
Sorry all, update 2.0.15 for firmware 4.2 accidentally hit all firmware 5 users with auto update.
Fixed in 2.0.16.

A new version for 4.2 will hit the app store later (one that can not trash firmware 5 installations :wink: ).

5 Likes

Thats a very fast solution, anything runs again.
Thanks Johan.

1 Like

This morning I updated the firmware 4.2 version (Live) with most of the new devices that has been added to the test version (firmware 5) since July.

Please report if anything does not work, I will update the app store with a new test version later today. Until then no test version is available (firmware 5) for new installations.

https://homey.app/it-it/app/com.philips.hue.zigbee/Philips-Hue-ZigBee/

2 Likes

In 4.2 Filament G125 is working!
Thank you!
@rvdeijk happy Christmas

2 Likes

Well all credits goes to @johan_bendz
Thanks for the Christmas present, G125 is indeed working now in 4.2 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Screenshot_20201217-123353_Homey

Happy Christmas indeed! :christmas_tree:

1 Like

But it only does this action 1 time, right? It’s not that it keeps dimming 10% every second you hold the button…or does it? I have a wireless Aqara double switch combined with a deConz group of IKEA GU10 lights. But the flow doesn’t allow me to keep the button pressed until I reach the dim level I want (as it only makes one jump up/down a time).

I had problem with Motion sensors. In the start right after adding it it recognize motion but then it did not set motion to No. It said Motion “Yes 1 hour ago” now. After rebooting the Homey, it seems to solved itself.

1 Like

It does. The switch sends a command every second during the timeframe the button is pressed, meaning the change happen in steps until you release the button.

And now the problem is back :confused:
The sensor now is saying Motion “YES 8 MINUTES AGO” and blinking in red.

To be clear, I am totally new at using Homey.

And 5 minutes later it works again…

And now it has not been updated for some time again…

Are you on Homey 4?

Homey Pro (4.2.0)

No, it is ‘hold and dim’, works perfect!

1 Like

It’s a known issue with Hue Motion sensor on Homey 4. More than 1 year old issue, never been fixed and never will be on v4

Just to keep my fingers crossed for 5.0 then…

They work just fine on V5

Any news on the sensitivity setting for the motion sensor?