[App][Pro] Playstation

New version 1.4.0 (on test now, will be released very soon)

Added turning console on/off from Homey functionality
Careful: this is kind of experimental with some quirks: sometimes Homey shows timeout after 10seconds but the on/off still works. I’m trying to figure out how to make this timeout longer (fellow devs if you know it let me know)
See how to configure on/off on the first post, top of the page.

:alarm_clock: Coming soon:
Follow the progress of new features:

:bulb: Do you have any ideas or suggestions ? Don’t hesitate to leave a message!

:heart: Happy with my work? Your support to continue developing this and new apps is always appreciated.

2 Likes

Hello, this is the message that appear when following your instructions:
Account ID and Pin should be correctly configured first

Hello,
I tried to make it so that during the game, PSN would notify me that a friend had joined Online and the red hue light would turn on, for example, and I could immediately invite, for example, to play together. But it didn’t work. Is it possible to do so?
I used: “Username came online” but it activates just as soon as I turn on the PS and immediately turns on the red light. It doesn’t matter if that player is Online or Offline. Maybe I don’t understand that function that way?

I will check this when I have time, noted!. I’ve built this blindly because I don’t have much friends xD. One thing I know: the user should have this publicly available, normally they do but you can block a lot of visibility in your profile

Mmmm are you saving changes with the PS still on the link screen with the countdown?

a cool feature would be :slight_smile:

1. I play Uncharted game.
  2. Some friend connects to PSN and turns on, for example, a red light for Player1, Player2 - green, Player3 - blue, etc.
  3. I quit the Uncharted game and suggest another Online game and so on

For me the most important point is your To do: “I won a trophy. Output title etc.”.

That would be so nice, to see which trophy I won, in which game at which time. And the how many tophies I got with percentage.

All about trophies I’m very interested to see.

Thanks for the brainstorming. I can even include insights for trophies over time, just for fun. Don’t forget that you have that view in the PS app xD

Nice flow. Should be possible if I add started/stopped cards. For suggestions I don’t know if I can use the current API, I can give it a look. If it’s not possible you can maybe integrate some Google search or AI with another app , let me know what you find about that

it’s an easy flow, you just need a friend to show you online

Hello @Emiliano_Quetimporta. I’m following your instructions and still have been unsuccessful with getting the on/off to work. Getting the same error message I received yesterday in my attempts: ( “Account ID and Pin should be correctly configured first”). I have my correct id and pin. One thing I noticed with the pin on the linked device page its 8 digits with a space
(1234 5678) should I enter it like this or no space (12345678) to get it to work? Or it doesn’t matter? Please help

That’s a good question. No spaces allowed. Just 12345678. I thought a had a validation for this but clearly not. Noted!

I also failed with the Option 3 section.
See: Account ID and Pin should be correctly configured first.

If you could send a diagnostics report after the error that could help. @Jgalpine80 @Rune_a6 too. Please.

PlayStation App for Homey | Homey try this one. I’ve found the issue @Jgalpine80

New version 1.4.2

:heart: Happy with my work? Your support to continue developing this and new apps is always appreciated.

Fixed friend activity card on 1.4.2
Fixed PS on/off on 1.4.1
There was an issue I discovered outside my dev environment. Is fixed now, I tested myself on another (real user) environment.
Careful: this is kind of experimental with some quirks: sometimes Homey shows timeout after 10seconds but the on/off still works. I’m trying to figure out how to make this timeout longer (fellow devs if you know it let me know)
See how to configure on/off on the first post, top of the page.

:alarm_clock: Coming soon:
Follow the progress of new features:

:bulb: Do you have any ideas or suggestions ? Don’t hesitate to leave a message!

1.4.2 is live now, should be working. found obvious error and fixed it. let me know!

Yup, this time is working.

Nice work :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you @Emiliano_Quetimporta. I tried this new version and I was able to get it to work. Great job. :beers: Cheers!

1 Like

Version: 1.4.2

1. Option 3 worked. Entered ID and Pin. But no reaction with on/off. And throws a red popup Timeout after 10000.

2. PSN is inactive and not working. Does not show playing time or Cover.

How to Manual Update?