[APP][Pro] Power by the Hour: Insights per hour, day, month and year

Hi @Tundel and @peltsi51 ,
Only devices with a meter-power capability are supported. I have no intention to integrate more / other capabilities. I still have hope that Athom one day creates better reporting that supports hour/day/month cumulation :sleeping::soon::thinking:

Nice app, when will gas be supported?

Maybe :wink:

Inderdaad hier ook geen reset aan het begin van de nieuwe maand
GJ

Hier ook geen reset

I found the issue. It is fixed in v1.0.0 You can download it from here:

Happy new year :partying_face:

1 Like

Tks! Iā€™ll give it a try, happy New Year!

Someone mentioned it already, but I really would like to use the app also for gas usage. I like your app. It does a great job to give some better information about your power usage.

Duly noted. Thx 4 the feedback :wink:

Not sure if itā€™s already mentioned, but it would be useful to summarize more than one device at the time. This is to have control over the total kwh and power.

Certainly a nice idea, but I have no intention to add that. There used to be a summarize app, but I dont see it in the app store anymore.

Looks like this could be done in combination with the group app. Add all the devices you want, that have the Power capability, to a group and then add the group to a power by hour device.

1 Like

I donā€™t think a group can have power_meter capability

When I tried it I added a sensor device in the group app. Then I could choose power meter and it fetched all my devices that supported that capability.

consider my previous post obsolete, @Adrian_Rockall youā€™re rightā€¦ gonna use this somewhere :grin:

1 Like

FYI: Iā€™m working on supporting Gas and Water usage in the next release. Also I will add ā€˜This year totalā€™ to the app.

3 Likes

Completely rewritten app version V2.0.1 is approved in the app store. You can install it from here:

• Added total per year
  • Added gas meter totals
  • Added water meter totals
  • Added device settings to manually enter starting meter readings (this month, this year)

ATTENTION: The new functionality is only available for newly added devices. You do not need to de-install existing devices, but you will see a message ā€œThis type of device might not be supported in the futureā€

4 Likes

Nice! Iā€™m looking forward to use your new app! Great work!

1 Like

Very nice en useful app, thanks

1 Like

Using this app for a while now. It does a great job! Bought solar panels this week and made a summarizer for the solar panels. There is something funny with it.

Yesterday it counted nice. The output of the solar panel was counted as positive values. Total output 11kWh. This morning the yesterdays output was at the Deze dag location as a negative value ( -10.3kWh). Dit uur was a positive values (I think this values was correct). The Deze maand and Dit jaar values where small negative values (-0.7kWh).

It seems that the yesterdays output starts as negative valuesā€¦ The minus 0.7kWh is probably negative yesterdays output plus today output so farā€¦ Am I doing something wrong or is this a small glitch?

Maybe importantā€¦ Solar panels switch off at night. There is no communication and the kWh meter stops running (I read something in this topic about meters that stay on 0 for longer time).

Important updateā€¦ Maybe I know where it goes wrongā€¦ I use the Zonnepanelen app from Diederik Bakker. The meter of this app starts at 0 every day. Your app probably expects an ascending value at the meterā€¦