[APP][Pro] Power by the Hour: Insights per hour, day, month and year

Looks good at midnight :tada:

If it still works ok in a few days I will release this version as stable.

Great app!

But what is the reason that there is always a little ‘uptick’ or ‘downtick’ in value at the start and end of the graphs/values. Shouldn’t the value be constant for the full hour or day, etc.? See graph example (I see the same happening in the graphs that are posted in the intro description of this thread):

And has anyone managed to report the total values (per day / month / year, etc.) of all measured devices in a pie-chart graph (or % table) like on the energy tab in the Homey app (which is just showing the actual energy use at that moment in time)?

That is a ‘feature’ from Homey itself. It is just how the graph is rendered in the display. If you would download the data you will see that they do not exist.

Ok, ‘great’. Nice ‘feature’ :wink: Thanks for explaining!

Homey Insights does not provide these type of advanced reports :weary:

But have a look at this app to export all data and make your own reports in excel:

Cool, many thanks!

Version 2.1.1 was just released as stable in the app store.

• Added support for Solar Panels app.

2 Likes

@Gruijter Thanks for the great app. I have tested with a couple of powerplugs and it works great. No I want to use the app for about 40 powerplugs. Is this something Homey can handle or is the load to much?I have a Homey pro, about 25 apps and 150 devices. I hope anyone has experience with this amount of plugs.

Should be no issue is my experience, but maybe someone else has a different experience :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply. I added all the devices and Homey still works fine.

1 Like

What if the inverter doesn’t go back to zero at midnight? There are some brands that take a few hours, or only reset when a new value appears in the morning (some inverters turn themselves off completely at night)

Is the app V5 proof ?? it seems sinds V5 update the app does not update anymore :frowning:

Ýes it works fine on V5. What is not updating?

After restarting the app, updating seems to work :pray:

1 Like

Wow great suggestion this app:-) Installed for SMA solar panels, Water, Gas and electricity…
Where can I make a donation @Gruijter? Both this and enelogic app are great… I’ll test it for a while and share my experiences…

Would this tool work for calculations on “neerslag”? I want my garden waterpomp be smart based on rain…

I :cupid: donations

It works on all water apps that use meter_water as capability. If you start pairing it will show all devices with that capability.

Many thx 4 your donation @Wout_van_den_Dool :hugs:

Ur welcome!

I meant “weer online” app, calculated the “mm neerslag”, this doesn’t contain meter water, so I have my answer