[App][Pro] Satel Integra alarmsystem integration

Hi Arjan, can you explain how you did this?

Hi All,
is it possible to turn on alarm on satel when last person leaves the home?
I am considering buying the HomeyPro for this support

Yes thatā€™s possible

Hi Everyone,
I have a Satel Integra 64+ installed by our Security installer.
I donā€™t know anything about Satel Integra. But they gave me all the identifiers they have on their computer.
So I download Satel Integra 64 Software (DLOADX), but Iā€™m not able to do a connection.
The connection is established but cannot communicate due to Identifier not matching. But I donā€™t know where is the problem. Iā€™ve seen the config on their computer and they are the sameā€¦

The trick is then for now is to make a connection with the cable to the PC and Integra. I canā€™t imagine your installer going to give their identification code (there is a other option :zipper_mouth_face:) But why do you want a connection with de PC, its not relevant for Homey and this is a Homey forum :wink:

As I told you I have the codes from the installer.

Iā€™m asking because as mentionned above by the developper we need to setup things like fixed IP adress (in my case it is already) but also other option.

Itā€™s a homey forum for the Satel APP so I just ask some helpā€¦

When I setup the app here is the result:

But itā€™s not working. I could setup anything in the app the result is the same.

AS you can see my Integration port (7094) is not enabled:

Hi Duncan,
Do you have the master code from the installer?

If you have that try to enter the master code in the code panel and a * after that.
In the menu push up and again up there will be service mode. Enter that. At configuration you can search for code panel and there will be also the ethm module. There you can configure the ip and poort settings. Without any pc connection.

Hope this will help.

Hi zuur,

Thanks for your reply. I donā€™t know what is mastercodeā€¦
As I read itā€™s to do it directly to the panel. The only code I have is the Code to open DLOADX and the DLOADX Key

You need the code from the installer.

Like your code to set the panel armed.
The installer have a code with more more rights. With that code you can program the panel.

Do you have a active connection with the Satel server with push messages (Ethm-1plus) or not (Ethm-1).

For a connection with DloaldX you need to have the following data:
INTEGRA ID
DLOADX ID

With TCP/IP
IP
Gate

With Satel Server
ETHM-1 ID
ETHM-1 MAC

Hello,
Maybe I have stupid and basic questions, but I would like to have confirmation about this app integrity and will be grateful for your kind feedback :slight_smile:

House configuration:

• Satel Integra 128
  • module ETHM-1 Plus
  • perimeter protection: windows/doors sensor
  • indoor and outdoor motion sensors (wire and wireless, from Satel, Bosch etc.)
  • 2* keypads / touch keypads
  • defined zones
  1. Integra 128 Plus also supported?
  2. Keypads are combined with Homey? How you arm and disarm alarm? By Homey shortcut/button/Satel keypads? From Homey also possibile?
  3. Are zones combined with zones created in Homey?
  4. Can we see all sensors with status in Homey and use them for flows/automations?
  5. Can Zigbee (Homey devices) somehow trigger actions also on Satel?
  6. Is it possible to still have one line (GSM) for security company?

In my case, Satel is a must have and I am just wondering how much advantages we get from Satel to Homey. To not double sensors and easy arming for zones etc. by Homey for example.

If you have some examples how it works by you I will be grateful. Thanks!
Mateusz

You can use the Satel sensors to make some flows in homey , so you donā€™t have to put a extra sensors in a room just for homey flows.

Examples :

• Using the arm/disarm of my main partition to switch lights on/off and my heating system.

• Using a motion sensor of satel to set a timer and turn on light for X seconds after last movement in the room.

• Using door/windows sensor of satel to turn AC off when windows are open.

• Swicth a 2 SatelOutput from Homey to control my sunscreen (sunscreen is connected thu the satel din-rail relay module)

• Disarm the system when doorsensor is activaed and mobile phone is in wifi rang

• etc etc

1 Like

Thank you so much for detailed feedback! Cooperation od both systems sounds really good