[App][Pro] Satel Integra alarmsystem integration

Version 3.8.0 will be soon live ( in test now Satel Integra Alarm | Homey)
App is migrated to SDK3, also no delays seen anymore.

Tested on on Integra 128 with 65+ zones connected.
Special thank to https://pro-alarm.nl/ to make this possible.

Hi Mickel,

Just to be sureā€¦ :slight_smile:

Iā€™m using your app version 3.8.1 with Homey on a Integra 32 panel and it works great!
Until now used for arming and disarming with different flows.

You mention that not all output can be controlled through Homey, but Iā€™ve bought some smoke detectors and was wondering if it is possible to use the Satel siren as output, like
If smoke detected
then
Satel ā†’ Siren on

(Iā€™m using module ETHM-1 (V1.07) (Not Plus!))

Hi, and thanks.
I assume the smokedetectors are connected with homey and not directly to the satel panel?

It doesnā€™t matter which ETHM-1 module is used!

It depends on the outputfunction of the output.
If your using outputfunction 1:burglary , these are not allowed to control directly thru homey.
But if you e.g. using outputfunction 25:make/break these can control thru homey.

Maybe you can install a second ā€œspecialā€ fire siren and program this as 25:make/break

If you want to use the internal siren from satel (thats progammed as 1:burglary or 2:fire/burglary or 3:fire) you need to be creative but should be possible with some programming in satel
Never tryed it here.

There are many outputfunctions in satel! And i did not test them all with homey if they can be controlled , so just try is my suggestion :slight_smile:

Hi Mickel,

Thanks for your prompt message!
And correct, Zigbee detectors connected to Homey.

OK good to know that outputfunction 1 is not allowed, then I check with GuardX for the other options!

Thanks,
/Arno

HI, Version 3.9.3 is Live.
Added Satel Integra 256(plus) panel.

1 Like

To all : Version 4.0.0 is test Satel Integra Alarm | Homey and soon will be live.

Changenotes :

• Code Cleanup / improvement.
  • Added temperature readings for (wireless) zones @avd88
    The temperature reading can be turn on/off per device, just go to the device settings and turn ā€œtemperatureā€ ON.
    Only turn this option ON on the zones that support this!!!

Is it possible to enable the satel alarm from homey without an input delay (ingangsvertraging), so that the alarm comes on immediately and not, say, after 30 seconds?

Due to this delay, certain flows do not run smoothly (e.g. Eufy cameras go from absent to home to absent mode).

@Remco_Vermaire ,. Donā€™t know.

If itā€™s possible you need to solve it in the satel panelā€¦ e.g when output x goes ON then arm the system with no delay. Pair the output in homey and use that for arm/disarm.

Or .: Program a (virtual) output in satel that is ON when the system is armed and off when the system is disarmed,. Use this output status in your eufy flows

L

Thanks for the tips.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Remco Vermaire

Hi there,

I have some problems with the app. I always used the old one from dirk but the new one from you seems more advanced.

I deleted the old one and installed yours.

When i arm the panel everything works fine. The user have only arm rights not disarming.

But when i arm the panel at homey the logging tells me it goes on / off / on.

I.have some logics on arming and disarming the panel from the old app. And you can understand this will make a lot of iritation on the famaly here at home.

Lights off/ on / off
Same for heating installation and a lot more.

Have make a debugging rapport and send it to you ending on
Diagnose rapport
8445095d90

Can you tell me what to do to solve this?

I have the same problem, solved this with a logic that delays switching to avoid flashing lights and more :wink:

Was thinking about that to but i have some issues with that. Can you share how you delayed the logic? Or did you just only delayed the writing of it?

Is this how you did it?
If system is arming
then ā†’ delay 30 sec ā†’ write logic ā€œnot homeā€

Some explanation how it works.

When a flow arm the system, the app send the arm command to satel panel.

But the satel.panel isnā€™t armed yet because of the entry/exit delay that is programmed in the panelā€¦do to polling the app(homey) gets the unarm status back untill the satel is really armed after entry/exit delay is finished.

That is the reasonā€¦canā€™t fixed that unfortunately.

A delay or a extra control step should work.
Or make a variable 1 or 0ā€¦
When system is armed set variable to 1 and when unarmed set it to 0.

Second flow, when variable is 1,delay 2 sec And system is armed do ā€¦

I think this should work not tested

1 Like

This solution works great!

2 Likes

Thanks! that did the job didnā€™t know the chronograph app.

@Mickel_Luiten thanks for the clear explanation.
This trick working correct now!

Hi everyone. This might be a little off-topic but I would really appreciate some advice. When it comes to Homey integration, would there be any advantages for working with the Integra 256 Plus versus the Integra 128-WRL?
If itā€™s exactly the same from the Homey integration point-of-view, are there any notable differences/advantages for one or the other? I am aware the WRL has integrated wifi, but I am planning to add the tcp-ip module and a wifi module anyway, so anything apart from that?
Many thanks in advance!

Please read the specs on satel.eu between the 256 and 128 wel there is a huge difference.

The 128wrl has internal (GMS)GPRS and abax(2).module(for wireless zones) buildin but no TCP/IP.

Also 128 zones. Vs 256 zones.

So of you donā€™t use (GMS) GPRS and/or ABAX itā€™s a waste of money to buy a 128wrl.

But panels(with a TCP/IP module ) are supported by the app for homey

1 Like

Thanks for the answer, it is inline with what I expected. Either way, even if I go with the 256plus I would still purchase the extra modules so I can have abax2, gsm and tcp/ip.

Another question now: is there a way to trigger a gsm event (make a call, send an sms, etc) from homey, maybe using the ā€œoutput state and control deviceā€?

Great, For the inergrating with HomeyPro you need the tcp-ip module all all modules are extra for your needs

In both direction should be possible thru a outputā€¦
Either way make a flow when output is switched to do something in Homey, or mkae a flow to switch the output and do sometihing in the satel(with some logic in the satel)

1 Like

I just set virtual outputs inside the Satel, disarmed, armed home and armed away, these virtual outputs I use inside homey to activate flows, works perfectly.