[APP][Pro] Support for ONVIF compatible cameras (Release 2.0.41)

Thank you!
This is an imou looc cam. I am sure that login credentials are correct. It is only the service port that is a problem. It is not port 80. Any ideas?

I’m pretty sure the port is correct.
You set the device password in the app from Device Settings

Tap on the top picture

Then Device password.
The default is the safety code on the label attached to the camera.

The username is admin.

1 Like

OK, thank you.
So the username is, admin,
and not the one from the app?
(Doesn’t work for me)

What about the service port?

Even when adding manually

The service port on my IMOU camera is 80.
The username is admin and the password is the safety code on the Device Label in the menu above Device Password.

My email address and the password I created the online account with are not used for ONVIF.

2 Likes

I can install other apps from homey.app store and remove 1.1.26 and reinstall it, but /test/ 1.1.27 don’t install, anything i need to do specific for test versions globally in Homey ?

No, it should just work.
When you go to the test app page in the store do you see the orange warning message?

OK, the the guys on slack very kindly helped out and found the issue. So there is a new test version 1.1.28 if you could try that.

Now i can install the new app v1.1.28, but whan i try to add an camera i get “Error: Invalid settings type! Got number number but expected string (label) for urn”

Doh, stupid mistake, sorry. i will fix it ASAP.

OK, version 1.1.29 is now in test. Fingers crossed.

Now it works :+1:, is it possible to identify in the log if the camera supports motion trigger over onvif ?

1 Like

It should report that in the advanced settings section of the device.

Ok thanks, this Hikvison have some events :slight_smile:

MOTIONALARM,HARDDISKFULL,HARDDISKERROR,MOTION,TAMPER,PROFILE,VIDEOENCODERCONFIGURATION,MEDIASERVICE,AUDIOENCODERCONFIGURATION,MEDIASERVICE,MEDIASERVICE,METADATACONFIGURATION,PTZCONFIGURATION,VIDEOANALYTICSCONFIGURATION,JOBSTATE,RECORDINGJOBCONFIGURATION,RECORDINGCONFIGURATION,TRACKCONFIGURATION,KEYSTATUS

Haha, it sure does.
The ones the app can use are MOTIONALARM or MOTION.

Thanx Adrian; you’re a legend!
The username was indeed ‘admin’ and the password was the one I created for the app.
The port is ‘80’.
I would have never guessed this all by myself :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I still cannot login in. I did get 1 camera i the app. But the reat all ingett is error like you did. admin is the username but when i put in the password no good

Hi Ricardo,
Did you get the motion alarm to function correctly on your looc?
I am getting motion alarms in the Imou app but I am not getting them in homey.
All the other functions are working correctly though.

Did you put in the password for the imou app?