[APP][Pro] Tesla Smart Charger

It works for me but I only have normal login.

1 Like

Just installed the app. Adding via the app did not work for me. It does work via: Homey Developer
I am on V5 with RC 64

I always used the other Tesla app, but it is no longer available.
A nice option that this app had was that when the car started moving, I created a flow that then told through the speaker from which location the Tesla was moving. My wife liked this when I was touring for a day then she knew exactly where I was;). Is this also possible with this app?

Hi, thanks for reporting.

I will create a fix today, that I hope some of you can help med test :slight_smile:

I think you can add a flow like this:

1 Like

@Sylv1 @Erik_Z1

Please check v. 1.1.2:

Hello balmli on the official homey store?

Yes

Ok so I need to remove it (like is was installed from the community store) and install it from homey store maybe? Because I just tried and same issue (without any warning)

Please check what version you have. Should be 1.1.3

My version is the good one, 1.1.3. Should I remove completely it or maybe my car?

Have you added the car successfully ?

It is already on it. I have the option to repair it

So I remove the car and add it again and it is working :blush: thanks !

1 Like

What is actually meant by “started moving”,
the car was switched to “Drive” mode or the GPS coordinates have changed?
If the trigger is the change in the GPS coordinates, this message is also sent when you drive off from a traffic light.

“Vehicle started moving” and “Vehicle stopped moving” are trigged when speed goes from 0 or to 0.

I will add triggers for changes to the shift state, e.g. from Park to Drive, in a future version.

2 Likes

Really nice app, is it possible to add an option to prevent the data fetching completely? I put it on 1440 for now but I’m just looking for an option to unlock the charge port/ car and don’t mind the info so I would like to prevent the car from waking up.

I love the app, just started using it after the other app became unusable.

My question is, does the Tesla need to be in a wake state when sending a command like ‘turn the air-conditioning on’?

I tested this flow in homey, during the test I had original Tesla Android app not open, then I did not get a green tick mark on setting the temperature. Then I opened the original Tesla Android app, woke up the car by doing so, and then re tested the flow, then I did get a green tick mark on setting the air-conditioning temperature.

Thanks,

Hi Emile, I will have a look into it.

1 Like

Hi James, The app will try to wake the car up if necessary. That applies to both actions (“Then”) and conditions (“And”).

@balmli Great app, thanks for this! It works fine now with MFA now by the way. I installed it yesterday, v1.1.3 from the Homey store. I have created 3 flows, checking if the car entered the garage, is there is a software update and if the car status changed. The flows just log something for now. Data fetch interval is set to 240 minutes.

This morning I checked the log and it seems that the “status changed” command runs twice and a lot more than I would have thought, given the data fetch interval. I am afraid this does not leave the car much time to enter “deep sleep”. Could you please look into this? See screenshot of the log below.

My interpretation was that the app would not wake up the car for queries (in between the fetch interval), it only will try to when you send a command.

Thanks in advance for your help!