[APP][Pro] Verisure

I’ll look into why everyone got SMS from Verisure today. It might take another day until I can roll out a patch.

3 Likes

Doesn’t work for me either now. Got a bunch of texts and I figured that the 2fa was the problem so I disabled it. Then I actually worked for a few hours with 2.9.4 but now in the evening it stopped again. Tried to uninstall and reinstall the app but now I can’t add anything I instead get this message;

Error: Request failed with status code 401

Strange thou that it worked for a while but then not. But nice to hear that you’re working on this, great app really nice! :+1::+1:

Is it possible if still a problem to revert back to an older version? (Which worked for me until today)

Regards

This should be resolved now. Please update to 2.9.5.

1 Like

Works for me now. Thanks!

Thanks, working now again! :+1::+1:

All except the smoke sensors doesn’t show temp/humid any more (they do in the Verisure app but not Homey)

Hi.

I’m trying to use this, but have two installations. It doesn’t seem to support this.

Any chance you can support this?

I have the same problem that my smoke sensors don’t update the data.

Any news about the missing data from the smoke detectors?

I have the same issue with missing data from smoke detectors. Any news?

My Yale Doorman does not respond to commands from Homey. :-/
Alarm system works.

This is not a bug. This is currently not implemented.

So it is not possible to get a status from the system, whether the door is locked or not?

1 Like

Hi,

When I try to add devices I get the following message, “[object Object]”. Same error regardless of what device type I try.

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:

Svenska (Swedish)

1 Like

got here the same problem…

anybody got an solution for that issue?

I have a problem! I am adminstrator for two alarm systems, in two different houses. Only the main house has a Homey.
I have had problems connecting in my main house, and in order to make it work I cancelled 2-factor autorization. I also changed password. After the changes nothing worked, so I removed all Verisure units in Homey. But when I try to add them I can only se the units in the other house!
I.e. I have contact with my Verisure account, but I can only add units in one house out of two. And of course it is the wrong house that is available. I have tried evereything. Restarted Homey, Changed namnes of the houses (in Verisure account) etc etc. Is there any way to connect to the main house. It used to work until I added the other one.

Hi,

The status doesn’t change when I lock or unlock the doors manually with the code or from the inside. All other devices and alarm status updates are working perfectly. Any suggestions?

Just to ask in another way: When you lock or unlock the door either by pin on the outside og by turning from the inside, is the status supposed to change in the app? I’m not trying to control the doors just get the status if the doors are locked or unlocked. In my case there’s no change in status.

I experience the same. No status change nor lock or unlock feature. I only have the yale doorman and Verisure hub, no alarm or anything else. So I can’t see the point to find the device and include it as device, if you don’t get any info about it after it’s added?

So if this quote is true, then I’ll just Uninstall the app and use the native Verisure app.

I think that referring to controlling the Doorman not getting the status (I hope :smiley:).