[APP][Pro] Xiaomi mi flora sensor/ropot app

Why should I have a value lower than 20(%) humidity?

It must be the Xiaomi mi flora sensor that is faulty. I replaced it and now all is green. Many thanks for your help anyway Roy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone else experience that none of the devices connected using this app are reporting to Homey after updating to Homey version 2.4.1?

Try restarting the app (Flora app) here it works fine

Already tried restarting the app withouth the issue being fixed.

Turns out that a reboot of Homey resolved the issue for me.

Still can not ad more than 3 sensors even after restart of both :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::confounded:

I cannot add both off my sensors. Already did a reboot en app restart. Is there a way to reset the sensor? Already putt the battery out.

How can I force a report of a specific sensor? I now get reports for all sensors changing, but am only interested in the moisture sensor.

I see you are all using the “logic” card in the “and” colum.

I see several build in options in the a
“and” colum. Are these not working or is there another reason you do this?

Yes I saw that too but you cannot define the value, so when does the app think the moisture is too low?

I think it’s triggered by the value’s set in the sensor settings?

or am I wrong?

Could be, have never seen that :thinking::wink:, going to try that!

Edit: it is important to set all values, when trying to set only the moisture value it will result in an error.

Edit2: just created the new flow, let’s see what happens.

That’s correct. Set all as I did in the picture :+1:

1 Like

Has anyone proper and correct working flows for all moisture of all sensors instead of adding all sensors seperatly?
Whatever I do or you get blown away with incorrect notifications

When a flora sensor is outside range
Betterlogic: And ‘sensor’ contains ‘moisture’
Send notification

Non is working, sensors are in range of homey but updating is also not working properly I see. Gues all again ble sdk related? Hoped that was fixed by now :thinking::unamused::grimacing::cry:

I don’t think so because over here it’s updating fine.

Don’t think he means range as in distance but rather the range set at the advanced settings. See screenshot above.

I know @Martijn_Hoogenbosch I checked them all to be sure :joy:
Restarted homey and app and cleaned my flows by deleting some unnecessary ones. That made disappear some extra flows… Mayby other strange bug or behavior. I check them in an our or so is all is running okay

I disabled my flow which resets the app every 10 mins earlier this morning and have updated sensor data. Seems to work for me then.