[APP][Pro] Xiaomi mi flora sensor/ropot app

App needs updating, even with homey 5.0 there is still connection and sensor update issues.

I disagree, works fine. Maybe distance is your problem.

1 Like

Not at all, going to reconnect them 1 by 1. Only few meters away. And re install app. Reboot and re ad max 3 for starters

I’ve just release to test:

v3.0.2 - 22.02.2021

• add trigger card: ‘update all devices’
  • filter known devices when pairing
  • add debounce for updating all the devices

Can you try with 3.0.2?

What does update all device do?

It updates the sensor values to the homey devices.

2 Likes

It really worked nice for a long time. But now i see the humidity doesnt get updated anymore. Also with the new test version (also tried the new flow card). Also ptp didn’t helped.

I would try :

• irrigate plants :slight_smile:
  • replace batteries

I also confirm it’s working fine for me on v5.

Strange notifications I have. I say if a sensor is below threshold and it is sensor…with low humidity it also gives lux treshold. That’s is not what was defined in the flow. Really strange behaviour. Where have you the test version. Going to install that.

Any luck yet?

The Sensor value is below the configured threshold. reports on all the sensors. You have to add a condition card: sensor is exactly humidity to report only humidity. (or what the sensor value is)

v3.0.3 - 10.03.2021

• bugfix when sync is in progress in action card ‘Synchronise all sensor values with Homey’
1 Like

Irrigate the plant was the trick!

1 Like

Hello,
I had two Xiaomi Vegtrug (mi flora) sensor installed before this weekend. And they worked and integrated with Homey. Now I got 2 more and tried to connect them with Homey but they can’t be found.
I looks like the update to version 3.0.3 does not seem to find my new two Mi Flora sensors.

Try to restart app and try it again

Thank you for the reply.
Homey wasn’t updated to the last version. By doing this it worked.

1 Like

@Koktail , as you know based on my issue with below 0C outside :wink: (…but boxwood is really ok with that), I might have another “problem” - batteries are constantly reporting 0% but it’s like that already 2 months and still working fine :wink:

Can that be fixed ?

BUT…actually official app reports empty battery as well - som maybe nothing to fix after all ?

The batterylevel is based on voltage and is indicative. Could be that the low temperature has a negative influence on that.

I have a flow that under 10% I got a notification. That triggers constant however the next time it is 15% again.

1 Like

v3.0.4 - 29.03.2021

• bugfix no results when pairing and sync is in progress
3 Likes