[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

I should have known!

Indeed,

when the switch is open it says: “inputs”:[{“input”:0,“event”:“S”,"
when closed it goes: “inputs”:[{“input”:1,“event”:“L”,"

Could you use this in the homey application?

Probably. I’d have to come up with a way that this functionality is only active for users that actually are using this feature in the Shelly app. That will be the hardest part. And it will be a generic alarm capability (alarm on/off) as users could use it for other things as door open/close as well I guess. But I’ll think about out. It seems to be an edge use case which does not benefit a lot of users so it does not have much priorirty. But add it on Github as feature request and I’ll see what I can do.

I’m sorry I toke so long to reply again.
I try to explain in a different way.
After I add a shelly 1 i got this screen

It’s in italian but I think you can figure out where I’m
Here I can set again in ( I think) “what is connected?” different device type

others
bulbs
fan
ecc…

I’m using homeykit app and what I select there in your app I fund that is transferred to homekit as “device type”.

My question is:
can you add there some others device type as:
door/window ( not status but imput to open/close )
water pump
Allarm siren
or others?

I hope to have better explained.

Thank you for your reply

Nope, this is not part of my app but part of Homey core functionality. You should ask Athom about it.

1 Like

Got it l, thank you

I just looked on the website of Shelly and there it was… the 4pro plus with 4x16a!! They heard my prayers :’)

Thanks man!
Would you have the github link please, where i can make the request? Could not locate it.
Thanks again!

I’m trying to get a Shelly RGWB2 to send http requests, but it’s not working

RGWB2 does support “actions” but not through the Shelly app? (Since the error seems to report something on Homey side)
But probably I have something wrong in the URL related to the RGWB2, but can’t figure out what

Correct. These actions have only been added recently to the Shelly RGBW2 and where not available when the driver was added to my app. Submit a feature request on Github to get them added so I can pick it up when I have the time.

done

hi a question how is it possible if I connect my router to the 2.4 ghz wifi with which all shellies work if i turn on the ap isolation there that some shellys no longer connect to homey

Shelly door/window sensor 2 reports temperature and humidity or only temperature?

Both

1 Like

Thank you.

What is “app isolation” ?

It’s weirder that some Shellies are actually able to talk to Homey when AP isolation has been enabled. The whole point of this functionality is that devices connected through WiFi can’t talk to each other anymore. Not something you want in a home network with WiFi domotica devices.

Soo accordingly to this screenshot, only temperature is reported, humidity it’s not.
Right?