Bose Soundtouch

I have Soundtouch portabel and 30 none of those work anymore… can anyone help me?

1 Like

Same problem here with ST20 and ST30

Hi all, I’m currently working on it. Since Bose has some obscure soundtouch devices I will be adding a generic soundtouch speaker in the pair options where an ip address has to be set. I still recommend to pair using the new device options since these will have the new Homey features like Homey Energy (the ones with an image)

1 Like

Thanks, but my model 20 and 30 are also not connecting it says no new devices
HTTP request in browser works perfectly

Here’s my response:

Bose Woonkamer.

SoundTouch 20

SCM

23.0.12.45970.3619258 epdbuild.trunk.hepdswbld04.2019-11-19T08:58:45

K4016847303625125000310

PackagedProduct

061004940380174AE

Lightswitch

SMSC

I2014102015199423; B201306111041 081008C 2014102015199423

000C8AB04837

https://streaming.bose.com

000C8AB04834

000C8AB04837

scm

spotty

normal

EU

Nothing working here for few days 10 and 20 units as well as the sound touch adapter. Any news?

Yes, read

1 Like

With 4.0.1 still everything fine. (SoundTouch 10 and SoundTouch 20)

Thanks for working on it … it is a quite good feature

I know lots of you have been waiting a long time, but it was christmas time etcetera, so you know how it goes.

Currently the update is available for testing and will soon be available as beta in the store.

If you haven’t re-added your devices yet they should start functioning again and all your broken flows should be repaired (note that for manually added devices homey energy doesn’t function).

If you have removed your devices but weren’t able to discover them it is now possible to pair the device the old fashioned way. I have added Soundtouch SA-5 support which should be discovered automatically. Wireless Link Adapter automatic discovery should also function now.

If automatic discovery fails for a device that should be found, let me know by posting a screenshot of the output you get when you browse using a browser to the IP address of the device that fails IP:8090/info . It is important to note that if you want a device to be automatically found, it shouldn’t already be in the homey system (you can’t discover a device that you have added manually)

Please test the new app version using link below.

I’m still awaiting the output of a soundtouch wave system so automatic discovery of that device will be added in a future update. For now you can use the manual pair option.

1 Like

Thanks! Much appreciated!

Works perfectly with the SA-5 and Link’s thank you.

Thanks a lot! Now we can added the Bose soundtouch, but where can I find the on / off button ?

thank you

That’s weird, it should be on the second tab.

Sorry, the second tap is the volume and the third tap is mute or not … there is no on/ off

I am sorry

https://homey.app/a/com.slicinghaunt.bosesoundtouch/test/ Version 4.0.5 of the app.
Adds support for Soundtouch Wave systems.
Bose soundtouch 300 soundbar can now select TV or HDMI Direct as source.
Better logging during automatic pairing, if your device is not found during automatic discovery, please report the logging after trying to pair the device so I can start digging through the log files why something is going wrong.

1 Like

Will be in 4.0.6 fixed of the app.

Bose soundtouch 300 soundbar can now select TV or HDMI Direct as source.

Nice! :slight_smile:
Great work

As of right now there is a bug with the new flow card of ‘set source’ of the soundtouch 300. I’m not yet sure how this happens and unfortunately I’m not able to resolve that problem this weekend.

For manually paired devices the on off switch is only available once you have re-added the device because of the missing capability that is now added on pair.

Hi all,

I have a bose soundtouch 20 connected to my Homey and I would like to play a specific music when I come back home

I have also Deezer profil and also a Spotify profil …

How is it possible to configure this flow ?
It seems that Deezer is not an application proposed by Homey

Regards and thanks for your help

https://homey.app/a/com.slicinghaunt.bosesoundtouch/test/ Found some time today to start investigating. Really stupid mistake after some cleaning up of my code… Still had an older version installed on my homey before I published the app so the problem didn’t occur on my Homey.

In the test version it is resolved, I have submitted the app to Athom for publication as stable in the app store.