Bye Bye my Homey

Completely agree and the worst of it is the apps Homey just stops supporting like Heatmiser, Spotify and others.

Whilst the community offers great apps that I have used it is not good enough to rely on someone to develop an app, which may be excellent or may be average at best. I’d happily pay £10 an app if I knew it was built properly and tested and supported. Sell the Homey at current price and charge for apps, I mentioned this in another post a while ago.

Removing apps because they cba to develop them is bad news, developers should be made to launch apps as beta and then once tested signed off instead of installing and spending time with stuff which just doesn’t work or hasn’t had any development for 3+ years.

The business model is all wrong, a great shame.

2 Likes

Also the request an app part of this forum is just absolutely pointless. Of the 100+ on there about 3 have been looked at. I’ve asked for apps, I’ve asked for help porting from Homebridge, I’ve even offered to pay/donate to developers and nothing. I’m looking to move away from the Homey system myself when I move house in around 12 months.

And what have YOU done for this community lately? Hmm, lemmeguessssss…
Nothing more then asking (demanding…), complaining and nagging?

4 Likes

So I guess the point of this community is to sit and comment pointless and sarcastic replies on people’s posts when you have a different opinion to them, like you have to the last few of mine and others I’ve seen? Like I said last time if you don’t have anything productive to say, shut up, you idiot.

3 Likes

Why does no admin have mercy and close this thread. Mutual insults do not serve anyone.

4 Likes

Please do not close, I come here for my daily dose of Jersey Shore.

5 Likes

Lots of time based flows here, no problem.
Z-wave range, no problem, build a network. Same for Zigbee. Have Zigbee and Z-wave until my garden and garage. No problem

1 Like

Lol. People tend to get nasty and rude if they know someone is right and they don’t like that.

The point of this community is indeed to help each other. You are right in that, i won’t deny that.

But i don’t see you doing that in your prior post and the others i replied to. They’re just nag posts. So enlighten us about the added value of those… Please.

Yawn, join Twitter, you’ll enjoy trolling people more on there.

As it becomes more and more offtopic and personal vs frustrations about other people…

This topic is closed. If you disagree with closing this topic, please contact any of the moderators.

8 Likes