[CONCEPT] HEIMA for Homey (Wall Mounted Dashboard)

Hi! When can we try the beta version for you? I cant wait for it! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

@TimTim Heima looks awesome! A good dashboard is what I miss to complement my Homey experience. Hope Athom releases the api soon so we can all test your dashboard.
And a local alpha version for test purposes would be appreciated by the community as well :wink:

1 Like

Good idea, and with some inputs for testers, UX idea etc it will be great!
Only thing i think and hold as important. Is that my homey, UIā€™, dashboards and so on. All should and must work locally without internet connection.
Its Ok if the weather forecast doesnt show though;)

@TimTim: Is there a way that we can test Heima for you?

4 Likes

Any updates here?

1 Like

Would be interested as well

Looks like it is also deadā€¦

1 Like

tock tockā€¦ still active here? :wink:

@TimTim any chance you can upload what you have done so far so other may continue on this. It would be a shame to see all the work you have done thus far go to waste. Cheers.

2 Likes

What happend?? Seemed so promissing

Itā€™s dead. Thereā€™s no tablet app available.
You can try the homey dash instead.

Looking for another dashboard than HomeyDash, and came across this project here.
Still dead? Nothing to be done about it?
Looks so promising!

pretty much dead yes, havenā€™t heard anything about this for quite some time now. Unfortunate because it did look promising as you mentioned.

What donā€™t you like about the homeydash, maybe a bit offtopic but there is a online version and a offline version. The latter can be adjusted a lot more.

Hi @Martijn_Hoogenbosch,
Off topic: yes, but since the project is dead it might not be too big of a problem I hope.
I will look into the offline version then! Thx for the suggestion.
Do have a Synology NAS where I can install it. Wanted to do that anyway, because of security reasonsā€¦ :slight_smile:
If you have any suggestions or know where to find a how-to; feel free to let me know!

I believe thatā€™s in the main topic somewhere, but maybe itā€™s a separate topic, donā€™t know for sure. Donā€™t have the need for a dashboard so havenā€™t looked into it. Good luck

Here.

1 Like