Connect Panasonic Comfort Cloud app to Homey (AIRCO control)

@lumin dont need the source anymore. i created a virtual device, http request flow card, better logic to track inside temperature, and a PHP script to control the AC, works fine. saw on another implemetation on github that had the same problem with app version error. not sure what underlying lib causes this because all the API requests still works. i use these headers:
X-APP-TYPE: 1
X-APP-VERSION: 2.0.0
User-Agent: G-RAC

I have got the same problem.

Same issue since update to 7.1.0

Same here. I hope the problem will be solved soon. It is really hot nowadays in Sweden ā€¦ :wink:

You mean you can control your AC?

Yes but I use a virtual device instead that sends the mode and temperature to a PHP backend where I communicate with Comfort Cloud. This request both a PHP backend and some config so would suggest waiting for update to the Homey app.

Hi @lumin Thanks for the app! Would you be so kind to let us know of or when there will be a fix for the current problems?

Side note ā€¦ panasonic was pretty busy last year to improve the app comfort cloud. But itā€™s working great now and I donā€™t think there will be a lot of changes in the near future. So solving the app for homey is very much appriciated

Homey just installed 1.2.3. The first device works again. The others have an exclamation mark.

Same here! Thanks for the update. One is working again. Other two with exclamation mark.

Same for me. I hope there will be soon een solution for this issue with more then one unit.

Same here 1 working

Hi guys,

Vacation time struck, and therefore not much time for development. Sorry about that.

However, i will make a complete rewrite of the app now, as it was initially made for SDK2, with some hasty fixes for SDK3. The new version (v2) will be made from scratch with SDK3. I am adding a check for API versions from Panasonic, so that we should no longer experience the irritating situations where the API version is changed back and forth. Dont really know what the guys at Panasonic are doing, but its not easy to keep track.

I also want to add some new flows. Do you guys have any tips/wishes? I dont really know of any good flows thats actually useful, as the aircos settings should be pretty static to be efficient, but maybe you guys know any?

The multiple device issues are being worked on as we speak, so should have a patch ready very soon.

Regards :smiley:

4 Likes

Great news! Thanks. Looking forward to that.
A flow which controls all airco units if you change one unit (so a sync mode), would be superb!

Addition, is there a possibility to port them towards Homekit (using the Homeykit app for instance)?

Good work! And no worriesā€¦ we know itā€™s all voluntary so weā€™re thankful for any update! About the flows; havenā€™t missed much for now but when I do miss something Iā€™ll let you know.

Thanks a lot for the rewrite. It seams 1 airco still working (it switches when the app is reloaded). Sometimes my bedroom airco gets the connection and after restart my livingroom airco. Still 1 airco with exclamation mark (token expired). Controls are fine by me.

For now, while only one airco works, if you want to control which airco that is just select only one airco from the list during setup.

Iā€™m getting the following when I try to add my heat pump. SQLITE CONSTRAINT: NOT NULL

Hi @lumin any update on the patch? :slight_smile: