[APP][Pro] Life360

What do you use now for the away and home detection for homey?

Since a while, I have a strange thing:
Homey sends me notifications that my phone is below a certain battery level (I think below 15%).
And it sends me that message every time the energy level drops 1%. So that are a lo of notifications… :slight_smile: (while discharging and charging, so about 30 notifications)

I did not have this before. As they are notifications to the same phone as that it is reporting the battery level of, I really don’t need those. I can watch the same screen for that information… :slight_smile:

I have no flows with battery levels for the Live360 devices in Homey. I cannot change anything in the Homey Life360 app settings, the Life360 app on my (Android) phone, or Homey’s notification settings menu.
Strange thing is that it only reports my phone’s level and not the one of the others in my Life360 circle.

Anyone know how I can disable these notifications?

Timeline properties energy?

What do you mean?
It’s about notifications on my phone, not the additions to Homey’s timeline…
But probably misunderstood you?

When you press the wheel and choose energy you can switch off the pushmessages to your phone also

They arealready off… :frowning:

:thinking:

same issue here, can not connect to life360 homey app. same problem as above. i want to instal it for the first time.

Can you please sent me the log files. Please check the log files before posting on privacy elements like password etc.

Any idea how I can disable the battery notifications to my phone too, @MarcelT?
Or was you request for sending log files meant for me as well?

Hi, no. I don’t think that the life360 app sent a notification on his own. This must be something else.

Any idea?
I only get notifications for the battery status of my phone which is connected to Homey by the Life360 app…

Try to disable the app and check if you still get it. Or that this is from the homey app itself.

That is a good idea, thx!
Will try as soon as my battery runs (almost) out again.

Marcel here are the logs, when i want to install a new device i get also a time out

{ synctime: ‘3’, homerange: ‘100’, invisble: ‘false’, username: ‘rardelange@outlook.com’, password: ‘***’ }
New settings:
settings
Update Settings:
{ synctime: ‘3’, homerange: ‘100’, invisble: ‘false’, username: ‘rardelange’, password: '
’ }
New settings:
settings
Update Settings:
2020-12-20 14:36:50 [err] [Life360App] error deleting logfile: ENOENT: no such file or directory, unlink ‘/userdata/log.json’

On this logfile there is no problem.

This is what i get, maybe you can see here the problem

Okay, i will dive into this. I suppose you have filled in a password?

Yes i have, i have removed it before posting it here

Hi @MarcelT,
I waited for the notifications after my phones battery came below 15%. Then disabled the (Homey) Life360 app and the notifications stopped.
After enabling the app again, the notifications started to come in again…

Seems it is something triggered from the Homey Life360 app then?