Flow in flow

Hi,
I would like to create siply flow in flow, but looks I am stukt. Flow starting and did not stop.

1. I use card EVERY DAY toggle device ON or OFF for cycle 15 min (to prevent overheating of towel dryer)
    I want to run this flow every day only at night time
  2. I want run this flow ( I use cart When sun sets/Enable flow) its starting
  3. I want stop this flow ( I use cart When sun rise/Disable flow) its did not stoping
    help…

Share your flows please

via which platform share please?

Android: Open your flow on homey-android-app. Up on the corner right you see the android-share-button. share it e.g. to mail > so you get a link. this link put in here. Think (but don’t know it) on iOS it is similiar.

Welcome @Janis_Karklins ,
Sorry the system identified you post in multiple links as potential spammer. I fixed it for you.
Also Fixed your post as the links you pasted refer to your email provider.
Please past only the original link or the Share a Flow button on the forum and post the ID
[ wrap=iframe id= FLOW_ID ][ /wrap ]

Thanks all, I Cleaned up this thread :wink:

Make one extra flow which stops (not toggle) your towel dryer 5 minutes after sunrise.

with the flow that you created you run the chance that the towel dryer will switch on in the last 15 minutes before sunrise and will therefore not be switched off.

1 Like

gut idea I will try. thanks
Interesting bur there is no card STOP flow only DISABLE flow, but exist card START flow.

Are anybody know what is an difference between START and ENABLE cards?

Not stop the flow but stop the towel dryer (the dvielis z-wave device)

you can start almost any flow , also the ones which do not have the trigger " this flow is started"

1 Like

Sveiks, Jāni!
Man gana liela pieredze šajā jomā.
Varam viens otram palīdzēt.
Droši aicini draugos:

[mod break, removed link, if you want to exchange personal data, please do that in PM]

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards at

https://community.homey.app/c/non-english