Frient rook alarm - zigbee apparaat heeft het netwerk verlaten / device left the network [OPGELOST]

Hi Dennis
Yes, as soon as I will have it I will do

Hello guys,
Below the case I have just opened to Homey support. Please check if it similar to your issue:

“I have encountered an issue after migration from Homey Pro Early 2019 to HPE 2023.
The issue is still present also after the new update v10.
Before (HPE Early 2019) my Zigbee network was very stable by using same Frient sensors located at same places.
I have 20 Zigbee sensor, 4 of them are repeaters and 16 are end devices.
I have made no change in sensors numbers after migration.
After migration I had to rebuild all my Zigbee network since HPE2023 was not able to recover it even if it is suggested to switch off and on each sensor (I have tried but unsuccessfully).
All the sensors gone up at the end but sometime some of it disconnect from the network (Zigbee daemon send a notification in timeline: “Zigbee sensor… left the network”.
So,I have to repair the sensor and it reconnect again but after a couple of hours (the time is variable) I have to repeat same action again.
Another question is why in Homey Developer tools I don’t see anymore the possibility to change Zigbee channel that was possible on previous HPE2019… this was very useful since I have a lot of flats close mine which use several WiFi APs and is known that it could be a lot of interference on Zigbee channels in that case. So even if I changed my 2.4 GHz AP channel to keep distance from my Zigbee network one in some case I needed to move Zigbee channel too. At the end I found a perfect balance and my Zigbee network was very stable (I was helped by using a WiFi scanner APP to do this).
Furthermore it is no more possible to see the routing hops among end devices and repeater in the network as was possible before. This helped me a lot by checking if an end device was routed by correct near repeater rather than a far one.
Please let me know and thank you in advance.”

Hi,
Does someone else has my problem/requests I pushed to Homey support?
Finally I have just opened same issue to Frient APP support. The issue is still present and it’s definitively frustrating. It is no more acceptable since with previous HPE2019 was all stable.
It is not possible anymore to put everytime the hand on one sensor to start repair procedure…

Bij mij verlaten een aantal Frient rookmelders nog steeds voortdurend het netwerk. Nooit meer dan een paar dagen stabiel. Een rookmelders is misschien wel de meest belangrijke onderdeel dat stabiel moet zijn!
Dit is pas sinds de overgang naar Homey pro 2023. Daarvoor nooit problemen.