Google Nest SDM

Thx Dominique, that is not good, did not see that before…thanks for reporting, will check into it.

p.s. able to recreate.

Could you do a restart of the app and see if the issue persists?

success! managed to add my cameras. thanks for your help and for such an awesome app :slight_smile:

Hi David, can you do me a favor and check if with version 2.0.2 you can add number 8?

I did a restart and now it is ok ! Thanks :wink:

@Martin_Verbeek Can you share a link to the repository (github/gitlab/…) please?

I notice that there is always a difference in temperature of 0.5 degrees between the Nest Thermostat and what it shows in Homey. Is there a possibility to make a calibration to correct this ?

You are right, will change that in next update.

what can you do with the rtsp stream from the doorbell
would like to stream it to my home hub

I would like that too :slight_smile:
I accidently left the rtsp tag it in the code. I was experimenting trying to get it to an understandable format for the chromecast, but looks like impossible to do within the constraints of Homey.
The tag is only usable for a short timeframe, the code does not provide in extending the validity of it. I could include some code to provide an updated Tag for the rtsps stream when it is used in an action card.
Looked at cloud functions to convert it to HLS, but all are quit complex.
If someone has an idea or knows of a function that can use the rtsps stream directly to something, let me know. (not being ffmpeg or depending on ffmpeg)

this i also asked because i can use rtsp tag for blue iris
do you know what it might look like

You can check, create a flow, select an action that can use a tag. Search for rtsp

Took a while before i found that I still had to migrate my Nest… the guide worked really well but when I want to add a device i get "Something went wrong during authentication, check your set-up.

The log files states: ‘error, failed to get devices, reason: 403 forbidden’ from the onPailListDevices() command. What I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

The API,s were enabled?
If so, could you try a logout and login again, under the Nest setup tab of the app.

Hi Martin, thanks for the quick reply. Not always, but at times I get ‘In order to enable this skill, you’ll need to select the device you want to control’ in the Nest login set-up tab of the app. However I do see the Thermostat on this page. Is that the issue? I can continue and login by just clicking okay. But then devices aren’t found. Thanks

could you a PM me a screenshot of that screen/situation?

First of all, I am very happy that you made this app!

Any idea when it will be added to Athom’s app store?
(I know it can already be downloaded from the Community store)

Regards,
Niek

I am ironing out some issues, before feeding it to the others😅

1 Like

Since yesterday my flows for nest thermostat are not working anymore. Simple notification that temp is changed with time to monitor changed.
Tried to update app to new version but does not work. Any idea?

just to be sure, could you check what version of the Nest app you are running?