Google Nest SDM

Hi Richard, the streamurl normally stays valid for 5 minutes. Could you check if this was the case?

Martin Verbeek

I’ve got since a couple of days a delay between my thermostat and homey , the delay happens when I make changes to the thermostat manually not the other way around , the delay is mostly around 5 minutes. anyone else with the same problem???

Hi Martin,

I have “create RTSP stream url” in the flow.
After the stream is generated I test it in VLC without any image.

Can you open the stream in VLC or somewhere else?

Good morning,
Am I the only one having issues?
I’ve done the ‘try to fix’ and also restarted the app and homey.

Strange thing, everytime I try the ‘try to fix’ the permissions seem to be revoked.

No problems here. I’ve had an issue once. I solved it by logging out and in on the second tab in the app configuration.

1 Like

Not reported before like this in a running environment.

Martin Verbeek

1 Like

Hi.
I have gone through the config, but i fail at the last step, login into nest! It gives me an 404 error, saying it cant find the address.

Any help would be great!

Christian

Could you pm me the screenshot

Martin Verbeek

Just released 5.1.0 with a hack for Nest Protect, not SDM API, but uses Google Account.

1 Like

Works like a charm! :grinning: Thank you so much! Protects working :grinning:

Just such…small insignificant change… THANK YOU THANK YOU ! :wink:
And yes, seems it’s working just fine, marvelous work.

1 Like

Where can I find the GCP PROJECT ID?

When you click Google cloud projects and have created the project as outlined in the first posts, you should see the project id.

Do you want to only add nest protects? If so you only need to do the nest protect tab in the app setup

When you only want to add nest protect devices you only need to setup the Nest Protect tab in the app setup.

Great Hack @Martin_Verbeek, finally homey can add to safety again when a fire is detected!
Thanks!

@Martin_Verbeek
Hi.
Can’t seem to get any images off my doorbell.
The device ads fine, and reacts to movements but when an event happens it seems to try loading the image but the app stops working temporarily.

Translation on the last image: “This app has unexpectedly stopped”

Hello, that is not something I have seen before. Could you sent me log around the event? Do not set debug in the log, it just fills up with a lot of messages.

Martin Verbeek

Hi, stap 1 hoe kan ik Google Nest SDM downloaden? Ik dacht wellicht dat ik nadat ik een donatie heb gedaan het download linkje wel werkt, maar hij blijft grijs (geen link oid). Wat doe ik verkeerd?

Hi Boris, heeft niet met donatie te maken, dat zou lekkere vorm van donatie zijn :flushed:.

Check even of je op HCS ingelogd bent en of je onder Windows of op je Mac de HCS installatie gedaan hebt. Volgens mij moet je met je pc ook op hetzelfde locale netwerk zitten als je Homey.

Je donatie is weer terug.

Martin Verbeek