Google Nest SDM

thx! will check this one out. Could you do a small test: goto app configure and under Nest, logout and login again?

undefined devices is not related, it will disappear with next update. When events are not reaching the app it has to do with the subscription defined in Google.

i installed everything again and its working now !

Just tried that, but still the same problem.

I will try with a fresh install

edit: reinstalling fixed the problem.

Actually you found an issue, thanks.

I changed some of the settings a few times during the setup, so maybe some of the old settings remained, resulting in a corrupt state.

Only Nest Hub Max is supported, that is because it has Camera that is supported in the current Google SDM setup. I guess Lenovo is not supported in the Google Nest as well?

Should not be the case, how long time was there between authorise for Google Cloud and you adding the devices?

I don`t know, can i check this somewhere?
I thought that because the software is practicly the same as the Hub Max, that it was possible to support this.

10 minutes maybe?

The authorization code is valid for at least an hour. So that shouldn’t be an issue. Ice_S04 I had the same, remove the complete app. Reinstall, and be sure to do it correct the first time :smiley: worked for me!

correct, this is something i will change soon…

heey ik heb de app geinstalleerd en alle stappen gevolgd en kon uiteindelijk me deurbel toevoegen. Nu is het geval zo dat die in de app staat maar zie nergens een snapscreen of iets ook als er op de bel gedrukt is gebeurt er niets in het overzicht

Hi,
Could i do this with IOS or Windows?
a step by step would be great.

Thanks in advance,

So i am getting this. What am i doing wrong? This is when i try adding nest devices to homey.

op gevanceerd klikken en dan door naar athom.com

You are doing nothing wrong, the generated app (your own project) isn’t verified by Google. You are essentially sharing your information with yourself. So just click advanced (Geavanceerd) en continue!

What is it that you want to do on IOS or Windows?

Yes got it… thanks

Thanks for taking the time to develop this. I’m rather new to Homey.
In the community store I see the app, but cannot click on the install button. Do I need to login somewhere?