Heimdall - Let Homey watch over your home

Just did a donation. Hope this gives you more energy to continue !

4 Likes

Much left Danee until you can get the new Homey? Let us know, I am happy to donate more. :grinning:

1 Like

Almost at 80% so we’re getting there, but it’s slowing down unfortunately.
I don’t think you’re the one that should do another donation, you’ve already donated twice and also the highest amount!
The donation/install ratio is still under 3% so in my opinion it’s up to others to fill the gap. (These Dutchies are such cheapskates :rofl:)
I’ve only posted it here and a reminder on Slack, but I know there’s a lot more (regional) communication channels, maybe people that are member of such channels can post it there too.

1 Like

will do in the german channel!

1 Like

Maybe some of our Scandinavian friends can post in one of the local Facebook groups. Some of them ar pretty large!

1 Like

Like @johan_bendz ? ^^

3 Likes

This Dutchie donated €10,- aswell ! Keep up the Good work !

2 Likes

And a donation from me aswell.

For me Heimdall made homey worth it and is a big, big selling point and your support is awesome. Would be nice if athom would give a fair discount since its in their intrest aswell.

3 Likes

15 EUR donated from sweden. Thanks for a excellent application. Keep the good work up!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Another donation coming from Sweden! This app is what’s keeping me from upgrading.

5 Likes

Hi Danee, please send me your bankdetails in a PM so I can make a donation that will keep you from the streets a couple of more hours.

2 Likes

Indeed, Athom should definitely give him a discounted Homey or even shed him a used one for free considering how popular is this app and the fact that it could be one of the need that people would buy Homey: used as an alarm. Rather huge benefit for Homey users this Heimdall app.

Perhaps those here that are in contact with Athom on a regular basis should suggest the above.

3 Likes

Thanks for the support guys. I’ve had contact with @Emile a while back about a possibility to get a discounted Homey for development and he offered me an opportunity to get one at a discount. There’s a catch however, The Homey would be locked into the Developer Preview Channel and cannot be used otherwise. Also, it would requiring signing a NDA.
I can fully understand these rules from a business point of view and I respect Athom’s view on how they do this, but it’s not for me. I want a Homey for development that’s under my full control and not under control by Athom. Also, I have been critical in the past about certain things and like to feel free to share my opinion about things. I’m afraid I can’t be if I need to sign an NDA.
So, again thanks for the support, but I will just have to buy a Homey through the regular retail channel.

5 Likes

Money send.

3 Likes

Posted a request for donations to you/your app in the swedish speaking facebook group Homey Homies (3k+ users). And made one myself :slight_smile: Keep up the good work with the app!

6 Likes

I just checked the Homey Homies Facebook group en saw that 3 people already donated based on the post.

2 Likes

Here comes another 11 :euro:

3 Likes

Message from Cheapskate Lars to Greedy Danee :smile:

Just wired € 15,00 to your account.

3 Likes

20 EUR sent your way

1 Like

Mayby @Emile can reconsider

1 Like