Can we please start discussing how bad the homey 2.0 dashboard is and put some pressure on the Athom developers!
- We cant customize it in any way
- Favourite devices stack to the right and cant be put in tiles/rows
- You cannot see temperature on the devices that supports it without holding the button going into another screen
– How hard can it be to set “show temperature” inside the button?
- You cant see the state of for example Heimdal app if your house it “Armed” or “Disarmed”, the list is long.
We need something like openHUB inside the homey app, or is everyone supposed to setup 3x MQTT apps and trying to get it to work to get any type of functional home screen.
All of this should be native supported like any reasonable control app.
IF Homey/Athom refuses to update their own app to be usable can they please releasen API to trusted sources of good HUBs like ImperiHome etc.
Some examples from people using MQTT or also giving feedback on how this should work on different forums and some other examples how this should work.