Homey and Philips hue motion sensor

But luckily the app creators also work hard.
Apparently there is an update available that supports it now

That is true. Thats why i would like athom to make it possible so that the community can vote/ review specifically on the supported devices in the app store. So instead of reviewing the apps, let the community review each supported device by that app

So we can immediately see limitations of the device before purchasing.

It will make it easier to purchase products that actually works with homey and motivate manufacturers to work with homey and keep an up-to-date app.

P.S. my dissapointment is not with developer , homey or the manufacturer. Its the fact that you sometimes remain in between them all with a product that does not connect nor have any idea if it will be supported.

Just imagined if you installed a garage door. You just cant return that back to the store, but you are now stuck with a product that u simply dont know if it will be supported.

Unfortunatly it still does not work.:sob::pensive:

My product ID is SML004. I realy hope this can help.

All and all great that the developper tries to bring an update.
This is how ever imperfect the nice thing about a collaborative community like homey. :+1:

I will make a donation simply because of the effort thank you all!

Don’t cry before you try :wink: Give this app a go, and add the sensor as Occupancy sensor instead!

iRobot App for Homey | Homey
Fairly sure your Bravajet is supported

Phillip its correct, i see that there is an official app now for Irobot. thank you. I had given up on it a year ago. its Nice to see this device is now supported.

Kind regards

1 Like