Homey heating scheduler for Athom Homey
Made by @Markus
Easily control the temperature of your thermostats.
How does this work and what can it do on Homey?
This app controls the target temperature if your thermostats based on (many) heating plans . A heating plan is list of set points. At each set point, the associated target temperature is applied to a list devices.
A heating plan can be associated with either zones or devices. If a heating plan is associated with a zone, the heating plan is associated with all themorstats inside that zone. Child zones are not evaluated (yet).
You can find more details, a short manual, as well as release notes online https://homey-heating.mskg.app.
- Mobile friendly Configuration page allows easy editing. Plans and setpoints can be copied, configuration can be ex-/imported, overview of current set temperatures, …
- Full flexibility Heating plans can be associated with zones or devices, in any combination.
- Different szenarios for the same thermostats? Heating plans can be enabled and disabled, which allows flexible szenarios triggered by flow (see below).
- Not at home? Homey heating scheduler supports different modes and associated exceptions: Automatic, One day at home, One day away, Sleeping, On holiday.
- Manual control Each plan can be added as a virtual thermostat device to Homey. This allows to manually override the temperature per “zone.”
- Flow integration Set mode, enable/disable plan, apply plan, etc.
- Optimal resouce management Your Homey is only utilized when there is something to do: No permanent polling or reading of temperatures in the background. The app only wakes up on setpoints.
Not what you expect? Than it’s probably not what I do at home. Feel free to add a feature request on GitHub.