Homey.ink on a tablet/desktop

thnx!

Thatā€™s weird, sunrise and sunset times are taken from Homeys builtin variables not from an app.

I know, but somehow openweathermap overrides this variable? Here are 2 screendumps I created:

Without Openweathermap:
without%20openweathermap

With Openweathermap:
with%20openweathermap

Openweather information in App:

Ok, so Homey takes the info from an app when installed otherwise it retrieves it on itself, thatā€™s very unexpected.

1 Like

@DaneedeKruyff Iā€™m testing on my work laptop (with M$. Edge) and I see the values shuffled.

Did I do something wrong.

Also when I look on my IPhone, the values are shuffled.

Yaā€¦ MS Edge :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

company policyā€™s :wink:

1 Like

haha. I saw it last night, yes, I will adjust it after work this afternoon

1 Like

No hurry :wink:

If you really want to test Edge, try the new Edge which is build on Chromium. Itā€™s more like Google Chrome. The original Edge will be replaced by this.

Apparently. I was also surprised. When it happened I also had no idea why I had the issue and you guys didnā€™t. Finally ai remembered installing OpenWeather last week, removed it and problem solved.

Andre, I know (itā€™s still in beta). We have design an worplace with N-1 status. Iā€™ve install chrome and itā€™s works fine.

1 Like

I must say I havenā€™t tested it on Edge so didnā€™t see this. Just googled, Edge seems not to support visibility:hidden :astonished:

Non de Jus, potty thickening, potverdikkie.

1 Like

Hi,
I get a 404 when I try it with my Synology. My other test websites work. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or where to look?

Doh! So thatā€™s why I could not run it on my iPad2. I should read more next time. Thanks m8.

Hi Guys, Girls?

I find the icons to be honest quite big in the web theme, is it not better to resize them to the iPhone theme version, if you look at this on a tablet, Pc, Mac or even a TV :wink: then they are more then OK in my humble opinion, second advantage is that you get more devices on the screen without scrolling.

So just my opinion but if we can agree on this and off course also @DaneedeKruyff then maybe we can go for the other format?

1 Like

For me they could be a bit smaller as well, my old samsung tablet doesnā€™t has that much resolutionā€¦ But, who Iā€™m I to complain, this is already a very nice project and working perfect!

1 Like

Completely agree and off course @DaneedeKruyff is the one who decides as the developer but till now I think he still likes or input :rofl: so we can always try :slight_smile:

But completely agree very nice and works better then some other things on my Homey :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Smaller icons :+1:
If you can graphs of power solarpanels on the home screen you get a 1000