Homey.ink on a tablet/desktop

This one? https://github.com/daneedk/homey.ink @DaneedeKruyff makes it.

1 Like

That will be correct.

@DaneedeKruyff keep up the good work! :smiley:
Some ideas: humidity could be shown with temperature devices. The font size of the temperature maybe to fit them both. Sup decimal temperature font maybe smaller.
Add functionality to your Heimdall Surveillance and/or Alarm button. The Surveillance is changing to orange but there is no action.
Why not display more notifications with a scrollbar?
Weather icon ā€œthunderstorm.svgā€ is missing.

No need for a scroll bar here!

14 Likes

In the notification box. You have it already :wink:

True that

Very nice !! Thanks for the update. I have download and installed on my ubuntu server. Runs well but testing the site from my Ipad its black and white and it dont fit to my screen. I use a Ipad mini, is it why it looks like this ?
Here is a screenshot

Check the theme youā€™re using. It should say web in the URL.

http://192.168.1.240:5000/?token=*******&theme=WEB
this is the url I am using
Tried &theme=IPAD
Looks the same.
I might have missed something when setting it up?

donā€™t think web should be in capitals. Else it looks OK to me. Checked it with my own url and with WEB in capitals itā€™s B/W.

2 Likes

@Andre_Prins You were right !! when I change to &theme=web it worked perfect
Thanks !!

1 Like

Temperature updates working now, no need to refresh the page.

@Andre_Prins

4 Likes

@DaneedeKruyff Thanks for a fantastic work !
Can I add some ideas ?
Toogle on devices with more info then temperature like humidity, lux etc
Also a timestamp on devices so I can see when the data is ā€œinsertedā€.

Is it possible to change the temperature and weather info on the top left?
Would like to use my own weather station

Thank you! Going to test it in a minute. Youā€™re the man! :muscle:

Edit: tested and works great!

Great work :slight_smile: All of you contributing. Itā€™s awesome that thereā€™s someone willing to spend time developing this!

I have a question regarding kobo/e-ink and their browser. You were talking about adding a ā€œlegacy modeā€ thing. What parts of the alarms and temperatures etc arenā€™t working on the kobos? Iā€™m interested in using this on e-ink displays but I have none right now. But Iā€™m a bit hesistant if most of the functionality just wonā€™t work.

The version from @DaneedeKruyff works great!

Love that we only need to tweak a little to make it personal in the css. Still working on the black theme

1 Like

Hi,

Iā€™m using the version of @DaneedeKruyff and this working great but I have a couple of small? questions so maybe somebody can help me with these?

First my setup, probably not the most professional but because the previous dashboard ( HomeyDash) does not work on the 2.x version so this is the best I could think of for now, if there is a better solution please let me know

Iā€™m running the version of @DaneedeKruyff on a Raspberry-Pi and works great, I now even have 3 different versions running also this is not a problem, I use different links for my different floors and working now on a status board in my desk that is shown on a wall-mounted TV, also this works great but Iā€™m missing status info here on the icons.

1. For instance Iā€™m using for all my doors and Windows Aqara door/window sensors, in the homey app I can see when a door/window is open/closed but in the dashboard I donā€™t see this orange indicator, is there a way, app to do this? (Fixed!)
2. Second problem is the temperature on the device buttons is too big now, can we change this? (Fixed)
3. Because I have no green fingers :wink: iā€™m using Mi Flora sensors, now I see the temp on the button but I would like to see if the plants need water, is it possible to change this? (Fixed)
4. I also find the buttons quite big can we change the size of these? and even better use or own icons based on the status of a sensor for instance, open door when sensor active, and closed door when sensor not active, that would be off course even better!

@DaneedeKruyff @Rocodamelshekima @Hullie and all the rest working on this my sincerest thanks for your effort and time to make this so-much more then we could think off, looks we finally can going to use our mounted dashboards again!!

Thanks!!

@Danny_Mertens:

On 2) when you use the latest version from github the temperature has been changed from size 4 to 3.5 and the dot has been removed. It looks like this now:
Temperature_without_dot

1 Like

Yep fixed, thanks! @DaneedeKruyff and @Andre_Prins

1 Like

@DaneedeKruyff Is it also possible to get it in Dutch language?

1 Like