Homey v5.0.0 (Stable Release)

Presumably it’s for non wired devices which will only report state when an action happens - allows you to check if they’re there by pinging instead

More concerningly my entire route list is ?
All seems to be working now, but would be nice to know what the route is…

Thank you for the hint! Tried the interview on a weired plug (Lidl, no app-support) and this changed the manufacturer to _TZ3000_1obwwnm . Good to know :wink:
For the route list: same here…

Same here, no route list.

Also, I don’t seem to be able to add a new device near one of my routers… i never could before but understood that the new zigbee rewrite would start using routers properly…

This morning all my E-Domotica switches stopped working, and the APP disappeared from the apstore.
Can I still link these with homey in another way, or can I throw them away

My dyson devices work for a minute or so, then disconnected. I have to login again and the login is denied for wrong username and password when they work perfectly on my Dyson link application. After a while, got a json file error until I remove everything and re-create device… not really a working solution

New update was working fine. Only problems with the innr app with SP120 Wall plugs. After reboot of homey there are some plugs not available. A reboot of just the app (innr) makes it better. After 2 or 3 reboots of the app, all plugs are working fine. After a reboot of homey, the problem is back and some plugs are not available. Waiting is not the solution. Readding them makes them working again. But after reboot these new added plugs will still give problems. The plugs with problems are every reboot different ones. (Have 16 in total). Is this a known problem?

Edit: tado is working ok, but tado ac smart control has an ‘forbidden’ error. Repairing this makes it working for some minutes. Than the problem is back.

How long does the update typically take from 4.2? (Mines’ been saying “Please wait…” over an hour)

Less than 10 minutes, I upgraded four Homeys today!

Close and re-open the app.

1 Like

I believe it can take several days/weeks before all the routes are properly discovered and can be displayed.

I can’t imagine that…

I read it here:

Ok but still strange…

Regarding Gledopto: die you have to install the test version of the Gledopto app? Dus you have to do anything additionally?

I was wrong; the upgrade went fine and I indeed only had to replace the LaMetric Time App.

I did not have to manually install any “/test” Apps.

One thing is still wrong though: PaperTrails no longer logs anything (in App log nor on syslog server).

1 Like

I’d installed the app from the App Store (version 2.0.4) did nothing special only resetting took a while (you have to wait till the indicator led is off before turning on).
When I add the gledapto it took a long time to install, after ±5 min I stopped the installation process. But the controller was added already.

1 Like

Thank you for the information but I think I will wait at least a month or so, maybe longer. Everything is running smoothly so there’s no need to hurry.

Updated to v5.0 from 4.2.0 without any issues. I let Homey settle for 30 minutes and all my devices are working!

Thanks 2 u all devs! :grinning: :star_struck: Very good work!

3 Likes

For me it still works on v5 Homeys
pls see this regading your GitHub issue.