Homeydash on Google Nest hub

Okey so i have done some testing.
First off, no i havent logged out of the homey app, and the token is the same.

So first off as i have multiple nest hub’s around the house.
I tried to cast the same url to another hub, and hey! it works.
So i did a factory reset of the “not working one” and recasted the url and it works.

So now back to the issue. It seems that something happends with homeydash to chromecast/nest hub after about a week or so. Cause now both units that have worked fine has the same “error” where theme is set to ipad, language to cz and you cannot save any settings on screen… it does not show up my custom wallpaper either.

However if i open up the url on a laptop or other browser it still works fine.
I belive it is somewhat cache related as when i cast to two diffrent nest hubs i need to choose what type of status for each device i want to show, same if i open the url on a pc. They kinda work independently of eachoter. However i do not find any place to reset the cache on the nest hub’s…

I tried this over multiple days now and if i factory reset the devices, they work for a few days, then they get this “hiccup” by suddenly having ipad theme, wrong language, not possible to save settings and it just shows the clock on the stock background…

At this point i am stuck on other things i can try… i cant keep factory reseting the nest’s every 4th days

When you mean, each time you have to adjust some settings in here first:

Then, after all’s been entered and set, copy the URL again, and use only that URL to cast and on your pc.
Not sure if these hubs cache your casts…