HomeyKit

@fantross
Through CLI with command „homey app run“ instead of „homey app install“

You can find instructions elsewhere on the forum :slight_smile: Otherwise you’ll have to wait, because like I said, I don’t intend to install the v5 experimental firmware on my Homey.

Well that, and also checking out the app code from Github, installing Node.js, etc…

You’re funny! If I have a guideline, I will get it done. But without a guideline it is like dropping me off in the Sahara without a compass. :joy:
I’m logged in and then just “homey app run” from the command line? Or do I have to go into a specific folder (HomeyKit), or do I have to download the HomeyKit code from GitHub first? If so, where can I find the code?

Ok sorry. I thought you‘ve already done CLI installs😂
You can write me a PM, I‘m german too:)

Hi, can anybody tell me why the aqara switch is visible in homey but not in HomeKit.

The Aqara switch is an output-only device, so there is nothing for Homekit to send to it.

Hello Robert. Thank you for your work!.
One question, do you plan to add Irobot Roomba or/and Roborocks?
And also any chance to receivers Denon?

No, no and no :slight_smile: I stopped development for this app.

:cry:

Any news about my issues?

Ouch… and someone will continue?

I don’t think so.

Oh, bad to hear it. so great product and now …
Thank you anyway :wink:

1 Like

there is a inofficial project, homey kit, 50 euro, wirh advanced features of homekit.

best regards

Ah yes, the Russian ripoff copy of Homeykit.

it‘s a copy of your programm?

It started as a 100% copy of Homeykit, which was originally developed by Bas Jansen (before I took over).

@robertklep, I would also give you 2, 3 or 10 coffees :coffee: (or Amstel beer :beer:) if you continue developing the app.
Other users would probably do the same.

1 Like

i switched to homey kit because it gives you the possibility to define what device to show in the home app.

Best not give Amstels to Robert, gonna be alcohol abuse when he trows them away. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like