Homey Community Forum

Icons in colour

Is it possible to colour the icons in the Homey app? So that the user can choose his own colour. Espacialy when the user gets lots of icons it is very handy.

In short NO

Edit: You dont need to send them the request directly, like stated bellow by the moderators. So iam sorry for my wrong answer. Its now most likely that athom gonna read it , wich means in normal words “maybe, maybe not”

A bit longer answer……its stil a NO. If you wanna disguss this idea fine…if its just a question or request to Athom, you should contact them as you would have read in the welcome post on the forum.

As this is a community forum, and athom isnt reading along with us.

Thank you for your warm welcome!

Your very welcome, but i cant changing it. Its just the way athom works, you should contact them directly.

I cannot change that. So just wondering what i said wrong in my first reply ?

I promise the ppl at Athom read the forum too :wink: They are just not officially here :smile:

Sorry if you did not feel greeted in a good way @JanH, the forum is moderated by ppl like you and me and all ideas and questions are welcome as long as they concern Homey or home automation.

i cant imaging they read every single post so………… And already mention that its fine to discuss thing here on the forum. The fact stil is , as stated in the welcome post requests should send to athom directly. Thats the only thing i explaned.

But ey……maybe some moderator didnt have read the Welcome post by them self :wink:

@JanH stil welcome, and hope you enjoying that little withe bal as much as i do :+1:

They do not read every single post, however the more active and the more an idea is discussed, the more likely that a thread in this forum will be read by Athom.

It’s an ‘ideas & suggestions’ let’s try and keep the post positive, constructive and collaborative going forward.

So your saying… no need t contact them direcly as stated in the welcome post?

Even your using “likely” in your reply!!! Wich to me is stil no garanty that they read it.

What my concern is now… that the most active modarators… refer to the welcome post and the point to send in a feature request and you not even in the entier discussion saying a word about it.

Just my 2 cents :thinking:

@Jamie as your stated in a pm to me… explane then here what is changed about the policy , concern ideas and requests.

If thats is the point why the f… hel the users wont knowing it, and the welcome post isnt updated

I sent you a quick message, after posting here to let you know of the post. The change in policy is quite simple, rather then close or shut down threads which relate to Homey, we would like to foster a positive, constructive and collaborative forum where all ideas and suggestions can be shared and worked upon.

While ideas can be sent through the feature request form, people should feel welcome to discuss and refine ideas upon these boards. Knowing not only will a more refined idea be more attractive but also more more active the thread in this forum the more likely that Athom will be reading along.

1 Like

thks for the reply, never said that there is no room for a discussion. So agree with more use of the ideas and suggestions.

Stil………the word “likely” means its not sure athom gonna read it Or did Athom prommised they gonna follow that part of the forum. otherwise…people think ok i have said it on the forum why need to send them it directly. And when nothing happends……you gonna explane it to them or what.

Stil thks for letting me knowing of it…so i dont need to explaning anymore that they need to contact athom directly….just posting it on the forum. When nothing happing with it, i let them contact you :+1: