Mi Homey

I have 2

I have two gateways added.

Odd. I asked the developer of both Apps which one was best to install. He wrote:

This… It is also the only app that gets updates still.
Mi home has not gotten any for the last 5 months

Odd indeed.
Why would he

1. Spend time and effort to get his app in the store
  2. Negociate to overtake the maintenance and development of the “Xiaomi Mi Home” app, to integrate his own “Mi Homey” into “Xiaomi Mi Home”

… and just don’t maintain nor develop in the end.
Troubeling…
what if he decides to quit all together? Will Phuturist be able to take control (again)?

Sorry bothering you. which is the easiest method to install this app not present on the official store?
CLI method ? Any easier?

CLI is rather easy…
Here you go:

Thanks Jan,

I followed the instruction and I managed to install the App!!!
I’ve now to move all the stuff from Mi Home to Mi Homey …

1 Like

Hi

will xiaomi gateway 3 (zndmwg03lm) work with this app? I cant get it to work get error “Call to device timed out”

yes, but:

Does anyone use the “Aqara double wallswitch with Neutral”?

I have added it successfully in the App. It shows up correctly as a device. I can use the left and right switch in the App. But, it does not actually do anything…

So, no errors, but no switching either.

UPDATE
I created an issue at Github

You need to use them in flows. The button it shelf do nothing.

Thanks @Eduardo_Rodriguez

I have a flow to switch them off, but if I run it the flow works (no errors) but the lights stay on…

I use this flow:

When: click single switch
Then: toggle on/off a lights group (2 bulb of dinner table)

This works for my.

I have a flow
WHEN this flow is started
THAN switch power off

It runs without an error, but does not switch the lights off.

I think is not correct. In then must be the bulbs, and not the button.

The device gives me the option to switch it “on/off/toggle” as action cards.

These do not work (for me). If they don’t work at all, they should not be available in the THEN section, :thinking:

I use this method to power on/off a group of two bulbs.

homey

The physical button power on or power off the 2 bulbs. If you need a button in homey you may create a virtual device and link to physical switch.

Thanks @Eduardo_Rodriguez

Could you make a new flow and test the following (similar to my flow): in the THEN column put an action card from the switch and make it switch On (or Toggle) the switch that controls a light.

In my case the flow works, the action cards get a ‘green tick’, but the switch is not actually switched.

Thanks!

I don’t see cards to put on the part ‘‘then’’