Homey Community Forum

Moderator is not a nice guy

I think u guys can handle it without me. I think it’s not funny anymore.
Whatever i say, it’s not good. I did try my best to make the forums clean and readable for everyone. It was not appreciated by lots of u. Am gonna do something nuttigs now and wish u guys the very best.
I had a lot of fun here and gave it all (me thinks) but it’s getting out of hand now.
For those who liked what i did: let’s have a meeting next summer somewhere. The AmstelTuinbar is always open. For the rest: have fun.

ps: deleted the Slack account alr!

10 Likes

Thanks @Rocodamelsheki!

Yeah, to be moderator is often a lousy job and spoken in dutch you are often the pispaal as moderator. Thanks for all your effort!

2 Likes

sad to hear that. always appreciate your help and chatting with you! Keep your Head up!

4 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

My favorite “pispaaltje” leaving wtf

Nu just kidding, really sad to hear you dropped the “moderator” thingie, by far the most active moderator here… and the one who is do his best to keep the forum clean and organised. Gonna mis the famous LINES.

Being a moderator isnt a fun job offcourse cant do it right anytime…its part of the job, and i know you fully aware of it. But iam understand the frustration when people complaning when you putting out a line again. It is just needed sometimes. A bit more support for the work for every moderator would be nice instead of complaning when your doing your “job”

Beside that i think in the near future they gonna mis you as a moderator… not sure you leaving the forum also as just a community member…that would be even more sad.

big :+1: :+1: roco

4 Likes

Cheers. Not leaving the forums no.

3 Likes

:pleading_face:
I guess puppy dog eyes are going to persuade you anymore.
Thanks for all the good work!

1 Like

And just to be sure: am just quitting the moderator job. Will keep supporting Homeydash.com /PiPup/Slideshow/Ancilla and http://1900pics.club ofcourse!

6 Likes

@Rocodamelsheki
:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

1 Like

Cheers Roco :metal::beers:

1 Like

Cheers!

:beers: Rocco. Thnx for all your (future) efforts and community fun.

1 Like

Cheers m8!

I sorry to hear that people were not respectful to you. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Cheers!

Wow. Woke up just to find such news.
Have no words buddy. Somehow I’ve seen it coming, thought.
Kinda associate Homey with yourself, from the moment I got it you were among the first to respond some of my queries on the old forum. You, @Caseda and @TedTolboom
Since then you kept me going. Likewise Ted’s super apps and caseda’s wiseness for z-wave matters.
Great work Sir and promise one day I will arrange my work travel to accomodate some time to meet you. :beers: :beers:

1 Like

Cheers m8, anytime u like and the bar will be open for u always!

1 Like

I don’t understand… wtf is Athom doing to the hard core homey lovers :pray::orange_heart:
First ban me for on slack a (recalcitrant) Joke .
And now this…
Big hug mate :pray:

1 Like

Without a warning is what bothers me. Cheers m8!

1 Like

Thanx! And keep up the good work!

1 Like

thnx for the clean forum! you dit some great work over here!
now more time for you’re amsteltuinbar!
we will miss you as moderator!

1 Like