Pushover Notifications

@PandaNL I get the images from my Doorbird app and from a security cam through the ‘own’ Homey app.

Thanks for making this, @PandaNL
however … i have to send a few users some notifications that i don’t want in my homey.
Can you change the user/group selection to one where it accepts a label/result from the flow?
Then i can create a text-field with antoher users id, and send the push.

@PandaNL When will you release the app in stable version for Homey2023?
Love your app.

I have now changed all my flows to advanced flows before migration to HP2023. In lot of them I have Pushover Notification cards both with and without images.

As I understand it will take some time before there is a stable version in Homey App Store.

What happens with my flows if I migrate to PH2023 before their is an upgraded version of the app? Will the flow works and just ignore the pushover card? Will the whole flow works again after upgrade without any change of the flow?

The test version should work on the 2023

1 Like

Can I use the same user key to the new app?

Do I have to update my flows with new cards for the new app?

Should I install the new app to the old Homey Pro before migration to HP2023?

Yes you can just install it “over” the stable app (without removing anything up front), you shouldn’t have to do anything else.

Doesn’t really make a difference, I would just install it on the classic Pro and see if everything still works as expected.
Note: you can always revert to the stable app version, by just installing it from the appstore (without removing anything up front)

On HP2023 i have the problem that the 3 card with picture/afbeelding does not work, i can not pick the card to use it. Has anyone a solution?

Can I use the same User key and Token api key to the HP2023 version of Pushover Notification? I don´t have a Group key.

Maybe a stupid question, but while making a flow, what title exactly would you fill in if you want to send to a user? Is it the name or the userkey?

afbeelding

Thanks

It’s litterally only for the msg title and message; something like:
[Title]: Office Temperature sensor Y
[Message]: below 20°C

The User/Group needs to be defined up front as it seems

These Keys have been set in the Homey Pushover App settings. The User Title in the flow card is what I don’t understand. How would the flow/card know what user to notify?

Thanks.

Thanks, works fine for me!!!

It runs perfectly but still get this error

I have the same issue.

How can I send messages to different people

I can’t select different users

Same issue here (HP2019 v.10.0.2) Pushover test version 1.1.0

That was also my problem, so i made an app for myself

I don’t know if i can upload is somewhere so it’s also available in the “app-store”
The only thing i haven’t got working (yet?) are images

Have you checked tutorials for developers at Athom?

Hello All,

I’m looking for a developer who want to help/takeover the development of the Pushover Notifications app, I simply don’t have the time for it.

You can reach me via pm.