I don’t have any idea which device you have, only that the brand is Qubino. But did you try to reset the device? Found this for one of the devices but please look in the manual:
* Connect module to power supply
* bring module within maximum 1 meter (3feet) of the main controller,
* enable add/remove mode on main controller,
* press push button I1 five times within 3s ( 5 times change switch state within 3 seconds) in the first 60 seconds after the module is connected to the power supply or
* press service button S (only applicable for 24 V SELV supply voltage) for more than 6 second.
By this function all parameters of the module are set to default values and own ID is deleted.Please use reset procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable."
If push button I1 is pressed three times within 3s (or servicebutton S is pressed more than 2 and less than 6 seconds) module is excluded, but configuration parameters are not set to default values.
NOTE: If the module is included with parameters 100 or 101 with values different to default and module reset is done, wait at least 30s before next inclusion```
for one of the devices