Raw configuration parameters, z-wave raw in flow card and Volume control Doorbell 6

Ok, the tilt function (Door Window Sensor 7 (ZW008))is now supported. To activate this function on an already included sensor, you have to exclude the sensor and then include it again.

You only need to add “test” at the end of the URL.
But please note, these are test versions and may contain errors.

2 Likes

@DirkG Thank you to.

Also thank you for the notice i am aware of the risk that come with it.

Although it is a little bit offtopic, but take a look at https://store.homey.community/app/com.community.store .

@DirkG, don’t want to be a smart ass, but these are test versions, not trial. Trail means a finished version but to test for a number of days or whatever quantity of test period. But these ‘tests’ are often versions which needs to be tested and could contain unstable code. If something works with stable versions, stick with that.

1 Like

Hmmmm… :wink:

But you are right, of course.

1 Like

Thank you for the info. I was already using it for my lg tv because the athom app doesn’t work for me.

Yes but there is a update check app too, search for update

1 Like

Sorry i thought it was about the the community store and not about the app. I am going to check it out.

Hello, how do you do to find the hexadecimal of the params?
I need to send a raw command to the ring led of a Fibaro walli dimmer. I found it s node number.
But i dont know how to target the rig led and set it s color with 0x20, 0x11,… ?

This is not the right topic for this, as it is not about the doorbell 6… And you can already change the color in the advanced settings?

@Caseda, HI, I’m new on this community. I reed your post on Aeotec doorbell configuration by raw command, but, I have a SECURE device, how can I set my doorbell like an “unsecure”?
Thank you for your help and reply.

Regards.

Welcome to the Homey community!

If you really read that very post you would have had your answer already, as I have explained it there.

WARNING: This will only work if your Siren/Doorbell is connected to Homey unsecure
You can achieve this by activating the inclusion by selecting a device that forces unsecure inclusion, like all Walli devices of the Fibaro app, currently there are no forced inclusions in the Aeotec app, as most devices have the option to include unsecure from the device itself, though not the case for the Siren/Doorbell unfortunately.

Hello,

I have a Indoor Sirene 6 (Product Id=164)
Is it possible to place a list of raw commands that can be used in the flows for specific operations.
So how to set the Alarm sound and the volume for this, how to disable the tampering sound etc so more people can use this device more easily and don’t have to be Zwave masters…

Thank you,

Henk

I will be working together with Aeotec on proper support of the siren/doorbell 6 this weekend, so if you have a little bit of patience still, then it will be added into the app soon. :grin:
Then no raw data will be needed anymore (and the inclusion of the siren as unsecure device also not necessary).

5 Likes

Thank you.
I will wait…

Great News Thanks

Any updates when this would be available for us?

Yes and no.

The implementation by me has been finished about 2 (close to 3) weeks ago and send to Aeotec.
But they are still in the process of testing it on their end.

They don’t have a lot of resources to put into working on the Homey app.
Perhaps if you poke their support channel, they will put it higher on the priority list.

3 Likes

Hi Caseda,

Any chance they will release a beta/test version of the app for community testing? I would be happy to volunteer and send feedback on my findings. I’ll send a shout toAeotec support aswell, great tip.

Big thanks for all of your efforts so far!

Probably only when it is working on their end, or they will receive (/have to handle) a lot of complaints that it isn’t working properly, just because you would like to test, the other users (already in test) might not.
They have the code private (for a reason), so atleast I won’t be sharing the code.

Had received response that it didn’t work as expected on their end (for 1 thing, that probably a lot of users won’t ever use, but does still need to work fully).
So I need to look into that why that could be the case, didn’t expect it as I’ve tested it pretty thoroughly before sending it in, but I guess I overlooked Something.

1 Like